Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
stefanie1955 chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
-_- Its been 18 chapter, I really like your story but I have to admit I am upset. Why doesn't she tell him
stefanie1955 chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Finally she acknowledges is. 17! chapters. I want her to tell him she loves him!
stefanie1955 chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
omg! is she ever going to realize she loves him here? I am dying!
stefanie1955 chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
Sighs... I'm really mad at her now...
stefanie1955 chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Very disappointing, I like the story. But ugh! she doesn't love Gale, it is so obvious, is the same as loving a brother and family. She clearly says she feels passion, so of course that's more than friendship.
I understand her, I have been there, having a friends, kissing him, thinking I like someone else (it's a mess). It is even worse with the threat of imminent death from Snow. But at some point, she should really look inside her, she can't sleep without him, she needs him, she feel passion when he kissed her. I mean, if those are not feelings associated with love, then I don't know!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
u son of a bunny
Revonnah chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Hi!

I like your story very much, how their relationship was developing, even if it was up and down all the time. Sometimes it was touching, other times funny.
I just cant help it but find the grammar mistakes a little annoying, the story could use the work of a beta reader :)
Well, that said, I want to thank you for the story. I really enjoyed reading it.
de Praphet Follower chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Hi! I really loved this fanfic. You made katniss and peeta very believable. I only wished u had follow up stories because as much as I like the hunger games books the third was my least fav. Id love to see how u had built relationships and the rebellion differently. And I mean that as a high complement to your writing style for dragging me in as an excited reader and not as a whiney reader complaining. But thats just a wish that wont be fulfilled. :-( if u do ever decide to write a fallow up please send me a pm. Thanks for the amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Please keep Katniss loyal to Peeta
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Why goodbye Peeta!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Loved it! He is so sweet to her! How does she wait until Mockingjay to fall in love?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Protective Peeta! Jealous Katniss. Perfect couple;)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Apologie accepted ( with Capitol accent) I think Katniss liked hide a nd go seek
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I agree. Stubborn. How did put up with her all those years?:)