Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
u son of a bunny
Revonnah chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Hi!

I like your story very much, how their relationship was developing, even if it was up and down all the time. Sometimes it was touching, other times funny.
I just cant help it but find the grammar mistakes a little annoying, the story could use the work of a beta reader :)
Well, that said, I want to thank you for the story. I really enjoyed reading it.
de Praphet Follower chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Hi! I really loved this fanfic. You made katniss and peeta very believable. I only wished u had follow up stories because as much as I like the hunger games books the third was my least fav. Id love to see how u had built relationships and the rebellion differently. And I mean that as a high complement to your writing style for dragging me in as an excited reader and not as a whiney reader complaining. But thats just a wish that wont be fulfilled. :-( if u do ever decide to write a fallow up please send me a pm. Thanks for the amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Please keep Katniss loyal to Peeta
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Why goodbye Peeta!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Loved it! He is so sweet to her! How does she wait until Mockingjay to fall in love?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Protective Peeta! Jealous Katniss. Perfect couple;)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Apologie accepted ( with Capitol accent) I think Katniss liked hide a nd go seek
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I agree. Stubborn. How did put up with her all those years?:)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
You are brilliant RestlessIdeas!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Keep writing and I will be:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Love it so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I just started reading this story and I don't want to stop. It's really good so far! Can't wait to finish reading!:-)
shade5280 chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
This story was so well written! :) I loved reading it! I want to request another story, after this, a sequel or something! Haha I want to read more! :p