Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
I think it's a bit weird and inaccurate for Katniss to say that she doesn't love Gale, because Peeta's right. Of course she loves Gale. He's one of the most important people in her life, for years he was her rock. He's her best friend. She loves him. What she means is that she's not IN love with him. Which is different. So when she denies that she loves Gale I can understand why Peeta would have a hard time believing her, because she's really not telling the truth. He knows she loves Gale. It comes across that she's protesting too much.

They're both acting like Gale's going to attack Peeta or something. He'll be upset and hurt, sure, but Gale's not a violent person. He's not aggressive like that and he won't attack Peeta or be abusive to them. That's not his personality. I hope that Katniss will just talk to Gale and be honest with him. He's mature and he knows Katniss. He'll understand.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
I lovee your story! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
i've been waiting for this chapter for ages ;)
i really liked it. the begining was cute ahahah sleep on the floor now! funny
i think the fight between them was a fulcral point to understand the state of their "friendship" because we can see it's more than that :). When Katniss said "i hate you!" i was shocked, like " that bitch, no one hates Peeta" ;p. She's just so confused and she makes Peeta confuse too, that's why he has given up on her a long time ago.
Over all i like this chapter, keep the good work and be quick to write the next chapters, even if you have a lot going in your life and i apreciate all the hard work that you have put in this story, sorry i'm rumbling :)
Bri Bri 12 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Yes! It's about time Katniss set Peeta straight because it was annoying me too how he was always mentioning Gale. I can't wait to see what happens when they get back to district 12!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
i dont know how i feel about this fanfic, it drives me nuts yet im still reading so thats gotta say something. the cheeky monkey bit was cute. i kinda agree with katniss, why is peeta beating a dead horse with the whole gale thing? but it wasn't deserving of her saying I hate you to him, not cool at all.
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
This is my absolute favourite hunger games fanfiction!:) no joke
Amanda chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
So sad!
jessy0622 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Well...this story waznt bad! I actually liked it(ive always liked ur work, its rly good, i just hate the whole situtation and how katniss reacts and treats 2 peeta) least, i no that katniss doesnt luv gale in THAT Way! Brought up a little bit of hope 4 me abt katniss/peeta! i ABSOLUTELY Luved how u included the Cinderella story in2 this depressing story! Im still hanging in there! Wondering how katniss is going 2 deal w/ gale! hope gale doesnt cause katniss 2 change her mind! I RLY RLY RLY hope katniss realizes she luvs peeta soon! Ill b waiting 4 the nxt chapter!
Ilovebatman15 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Dammit. U know from now on they shuld just stay on the train. Bad shit goes down when they're off of it...lol love it!
THGawsome chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
i really like this chapter :)
the begining was cute. sleep on the floor now! ahahhahahaha funny
the fight was a fulcral point for us to understand their friendship, because it's more than that. Katniss confuses Peeta, because she can't figure out her feelings for him, even if she cares for him she should learn how to love him, he's her rock, her safe place.
When she said "i hate you!" i was shocked like "that bitch no one hates Peeta" ;)
I know that this is a fan, but i don't think Peeta should have given up on her, even if she doesn't return the feeling (it's just my opinion :) ).
The rest was cool. Keep up the good work and be quick to write the next chapters
pumpkinking5 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Thanks!

Katniss doesn't love Gale. The way and manner in which she told Peeta confirms it. Yet, Peeta doesn't get
it. He has these thoughts since forever. It is going to take time for him to really see Katniss and Gale as
just friends. She needs Peeta. She doesn't Gale.

Great job! You are keeping Katniss stubborness on par with her personality; however she is changing
becasue of Peeta. She finally mentioned how she doesn't love Gale that way as bf and gf. That is a big
step.
fairyliz chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Hello :)
Your story is one of my favourites, because even though its about Katniss & Peeta, it's not romantic, it's about their friendship and how they grow together as great friends.
I also like how their friendship is, and how they're not 'best friends forever our friendship is perfect', but more... Realistic.
How they fight, kiss and can trust each other.
I can't wait for the next chapter :D
LoveForEverlark
jenjentheboscostick chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
It was really good just like all your other chapterq
Unknown chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
BEST. STORY. EVER. you are so talented and creative! I loveeeee your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Please please please UPDATE! This is my new favorite story! I love it. Nut i have one question. Whenever Peeta says something about Katniss being with Gale, why doesn't Katniss say anything? Is she woth Gale? I thought she wasn't with Gale...
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »