Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
Amanda chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
So sad!
jessy0622 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Well...this story waznt bad! I actually liked it(ive always liked ur work, its rly good, i just hate the whole situtation and how katniss reacts and treats 2 peeta) least, i no that katniss doesnt luv gale in THAT Way! Brought up a little bit of hope 4 me abt katniss/peeta! i ABSOLUTELY Luved how u included the Cinderella story in2 this depressing story! Im still hanging in there! Wondering how katniss is going 2 deal w/ gale! hope gale doesnt cause katniss 2 change her mind! I RLY RLY RLY hope katniss realizes she luvs peeta soon! Ill b waiting 4 the nxt chapter!
kayola15 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Dammit. U know from now on they shuld just stay on the train. Bad shit goes down when they're off of it...lol love it!
THGawsome chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
i really like this chapter :)
the begining was cute. sleep on the floor now! ahahhahahaha funny
the fight was a fulcral point for us to understand their friendship, because it's more than that. Katniss confuses Peeta, because she can't figure out her feelings for him, even if she cares for him she should learn how to love him, he's her rock, her safe place.
When she said "i hate you!" i was shocked like "that bitch no one hates Peeta" ;)
I know that this is a fan, but i don't think Peeta should have given up on her, even if she doesn't return the feeling (it's just my opinion :) ).
The rest was cool. Keep up the good work and be quick to write the next chapters
pumpkinking5 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Thanks!

Katniss doesn't love Gale. The way and manner in which she told Peeta confirms it. Yet, Peeta doesn't get
it. He has these thoughts since forever. It is going to take time for him to really see Katniss and Gale as
just friends. She needs Peeta. She doesn't Gale.

Great job! You are keeping Katniss stubborness on par with her personality; however she is changing
becasue of Peeta. She finally mentioned how she doesn't love Gale that way as bf and gf. That is a big
step.
thechamberofmahogany chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Hello :)
Your story is one of my favourites, because even though its about Katniss & Peeta, it's not romantic, it's about their friendship and how they grow together as great friends.
I also like how their friendship is, and how they're not 'best friends forever our friendship is perfect', but more... Realistic.
How they fight, kiss and can trust each other.
I can't wait for the next chapter :D
LoveForEverlark
jenjentheboscostick chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
It was really good just like all your other chapterq
Unknown chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
BEST. STORY. EVER. you are so talented and creative! I loveeeee your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Please please please UPDATE! This is my new favorite story! I love it. Nut i have one question. Whenever Peeta says something about Katniss being with Gale, why doesn't Katniss say anything? Is she woth Gale? I thought she wasn't with Gale...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I LOVE reading about drunk Peeta! Its hard to find GOOD stories, like yours, that include either a drunk Katniss or a drunk Peeta. Good job!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Thanks!

It was such an emotional charged chapter! Many emotions were displayed by Peeta and Katniss. I think
that I was more surprised at Katniss' feelings and emotions more so than Peeta. She is marrying
Peeta to save him and her family and Gale. But I think Katniss heart is already Peeta.

She kisses him. She does it with her whole heart and soul. She wants to live with him after she marries.
Peeta thought she would want to live with her mother and Prim. That alone speaks volumes.

Great job!
NeedStories chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Please update soon. I can't wait for the chapter when Katniss realizes she actually loves Peeta and is finally willing to give herself to him. I realize there will be some Gale angst when they return to 12 but maybe that is what will truly make Katniss see how she feels about Peeta.
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
I actually love this story! I don't know how I somehow missed the last three updates! Oh well at least I'm all caught up now!:)
THGawsome chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
YEAHHHHHH
that was the cutest thing everrrr! Peeta looked so lost, he didn't knew what to do, just cute :)
i really liked the chapter. Katniss is finally accepting Peeta as someone very important in her life, i think more than Prim, but i'll have to continue reading the story to know the rest
Be quick to write the next chapter, even though u said it will take 4 days ;) i just love this story so much i'm always excited for the next chapters
jessy0622 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
God, i swear, i wish katniss waz rly in luv w/ peeta!:( this isnt fair! I hated the proposal! I hate katniss! Y wont she luv peeta!? ( Dont want 2 hear her lame and stupid excuse again )I swear, will she ever truely luv peeta in this story cuz i dont c that happening! All my hope 4 that happening has disappeared! Isnt that sad? I swear, 1 of these days, im going 2 stop reading this story...sadly, that day is not here YET! Ill b waiting 4 that nxt chapter!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »