Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
THGawsome chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Yeahhhhhhhhh Peeta didn't died i would have died with him ;p
I really liked this chapter. Peeta is just so cute, romantic and nice :) i wish there were guys like him.
And finally Katniss came to realise that she has feelings for Peeta. FINALLY KATNISS FINALLY ;D
Be quick to write the next chapter :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Thanks!

Peeta is alive! That attendant was cruel saying that about Peeta. I was happy that Peeta was sitting
waiting for Katniss.

What a gift! Peeta painted the sunset and Katniss. She was overwhelmed by his painting and
words.

Katniss is slowly opening her heart to Peeta. Her heart is with Peeta is just her head hasn't come to the same
conclusion.

Great job!
LittleMockingjay99 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I love this chapter! And Peeta didn't die *happy dance*
jessy0622 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I new it waz a nitemare! U wouldnt b That mean 2 us;) I LUVED THIS CHAPTER! does this mean katniss is in luv w/ peeta? I hope so! The only way they can both b happy is 4 them 2 finally get 2gether 4 REAL! LUVED THE CHAP! DYING 4 THE NXT 1!
kayola15 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Love it! Yay peeta didn't die! Lol I'm wondering wat da hell was tat attendent thinking...hehehehe love it!
jenjentheboscostick chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I must be crazy like katniss because I believed the guy about peeta jumping off the train anyways it was good
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
the story is kinda good but the characters are too emotionally unstable... i get it they're all messed up and the tour is hard on them but it doesnt make sense how their moods can change literally from once sentence to the next sentence to the next sentence...i have to reread each chapter to make sense of it...especially peeta, he was much more stable in the books, heres he's more of a pussy which i think would be less appealing to katniss...he wanted to be strong for her in the books and in these last few chapters he seems to have given up on that
brook330 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
So relieved peeta didnt jump..lol. i love this chapter! Update soon!
AllisonAargents chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Please write MORE SOON!
THGawsome chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
i'm really loving your story, and this chapter was cool, but the cliffhanger just destroyed the all thing (sorry :( )
and why did you make Peeta fall of the train?! i think that the man who told that to katniss is hiding something. Please be quick to write the next chapter because i'm already biting my nails with expectation on what happen to Peeta :)
AllStarConverse10 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Please update soon, it's a great story and I want to know what's happened with Peeta! Thank you so much for writing it!
jessy0622 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
O, NOW she cares abt peeta! I swear, can she just fuckin make up her mind already!? and JUST PICK FUCKIN PEETA! Its KILLING ME! And WAT THE FUCK DID U DO 2 PEETA?! THAT BETTER B A NIGHTMARE B/C IM HAVING A NIGHTMARE RITE NOW! Peeta just cant b dead, HE JUST CANT B! LUVED THE CHAP! DYING 4 THE NXT 1!
MellarkableSinger chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
why did he have to fall off the train? Please do not kill him!
pumpkinking5 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Thanks!

OMG! Peeta fell off the train or pushed. But why? OMG! I can't believe it.

Katniss loves Peeta. Her heart loves him, but her mind doesn't want to admit it. It is her stubbornness that is
preventing her to really let her heart win. She is still thinking about Prim, mother, Gale and his family. Yet,
she is devastated when the news that Peeta fell off the train.. Who is the man that told Katniss. What did they
find to give Katniss?

Great job! What a cliffhanger!
kayola15 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Wtf? Peeta fell off the train? Did he die? Hope not...that'll put a damper on the story...love it though!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »