Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
AVG18 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
A very sweet chapter, very romantic!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Love this so far! cant wait to read more
squidlings chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Awww
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Katniss seems very rude and petulant here, immature and constantly whining...i have to admit it seems very OOC...even though she wasn't lovey- dovery with peeta on the victory tour she was still nice to him, and she stopped acting like a spoiled brat once they cleared everything up about being friends...here she is still really bratty and i don't get why.
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Plz update soon.
squidlings chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I LOVE THIS! are you suzanne collins jr or something? My friend was like " oooo they gettin freakay!" I was like ewww you're crazy" "i want them to get freaky!" Is what she yelled at me. Haha it was funny. I cannot wait for te next chapter!
Ilovebatman15 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Lol love peeta. Hes so silly.
pumpkinking5 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Thanks!

Katniss is slowly realizing that Peeta means something deeply to her. She can't live without him.

Peeta is showing and telling her that she is beautiful no matter what. It is adorable, but it is confusing
Katniss' head, but her heart knows.

Wonderful!
theboywiththebread12 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Please update soon! I really like this story!
jessy0622 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Katniss is going 2 brake her vow pretty soon, we all no it!xD LUVED THE CHAP! Im seeing a little progress from katniss, which is good! DYING 4 THE NXT CHAP!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Please continue, loving this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
why don't they just agree to baby steps, like being friends who kiss and if/where it takes them. either way katniss is frustratingly in character and peetas wonderful as ever but i do find it weird that he drinks, seems very ooh
Bri Bri 12 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Katniss is so selfish, Peeta loves her and she doesn't seem to get that she loves him too! You're doing a great job with the updates, I check this story everyday now! thanks :)
Katri chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I really like it. Keep writing ! :)
Katri chapter 1 . 1/19/2013