Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
Elle chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
The story is great but I kinda feel that your Peeta is too spineless and emotional. I get that he was hurt but you're playing him to be such a week character. I think the humour in the story is much better. I love your Effie.
Hallie chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Dear person that wrote this story.

When I was 6, in kindergarten, I was sitting on the floor of the classroom, while my teacher read us a book. A boy in front of me caught my attention, and I really liked him. I turned to my cousin and asked her what his name was, and she told me. And ever since then I have been in love with him. And life has treated me poorly. I have been through a very tough, emotional 8 years of agonizing pain because of this boy, but I really love him. He just doesn't know it, and he doesn't know he's been causing me pain. I am now 14 years old, and I just read this fanfiction, thinking the same as you. I have told this memory of mine to so many other people that were there when this happened, and none of them remember it. And sometimes I ask myself, "If I was only 6 years old then, how in the world did I remember something so vivid, at such a young age?" And now I am taking into account your theory. That it was all just a dream. That all this pain and sorrow and crying has been a waste. That maybe, I have been tricked into thinking that I love this boy, yet It was all a dream. And I don't want to think that way, but I can't afford to hurt anymore. I don't expect you to understand any of this. It just felt good to finally let out everything I have been feeling for so long, to a complete stranger, so that they can't judge me, because they don't know me. But judge me if you want, I probably sound crazy, I do to most people. I don't know anyone that could love someone for 8 years, even though that person doesn't love them back. But it declares in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, that love never fails. So I will live off of that. Thank you for letting me write this.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
Katniss seems too bitchy; Peeta's too pushy. I don't like it.
Raven chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
im in love. with a book. and im already in relationship! ugh, what have you done to me? This isn't just another book we're talking about here, this is a book of gods!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
...Just. Wow. Im effing speechless...

Youre good... ;)
Raven chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Please! I crave your writing! It's intoxicating!
Raven chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I love it! Don't stop writing, ever! PLEASE!
Raven chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Peeta and Katniss are meant for each-other! Stuff Gale, he's a loser...
Raven chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Oh. My. GOSH! you are such a good writer, I feel as if im reading a piece from someone like Stephenie Myer herself! Oh please write more! I love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
You write really awkwardly.
MC chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
I loved it! I know you wrote it a couple of months ago but I just could not stop reading. It was perfect and I hope you write other stories about THG!
MTK4FUN chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
This was very enjoyable read. It was interesting to see the ups and downs of their friendship and Katniss' growing recognition of her love for Peeta. I especially liked your ending. You ended in a difficult place, but they were so close at that point, after their long road of growing together - I think it was the perfect stopping point. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
its flavius
not fulvia
thespookyredsparkle chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
DONT END THERE! This is the first story of this length that i have read in less than 24 hours! It normally talkes me a whole week to read one that length! I have a few ideas if you will go on. Please PM me if you want to hear... i am crying!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Aww, how beautiful! I loved how there was a difforence between love and..yah. cant wait for the next chapter, i hope this never ends! :D
278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »