Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
thespookyredsparkle chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Gale is a j*rk when he is and isnt around! That was enjoyable for me to read though :D
thespookyredsparkle chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
This is an awkward question, but: i know this is T, but have the ever done anything else?
AWKWARD...Hehehe
thespookyredsparkle chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Omg! They mentioned "Serena", that is my name spelled wrong! Haha...why doesnt katniss tell him she loves him? I loved reading that!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
*sob*, beautiful! Why did she say "Goodbye"? Now i scared!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I sware! If you ever scare me like that again...! NARG!...you are so unpredictable RestlessIdeas...
thespookyredsparkle chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
I am screaming my head off! WTF? Is this a nightmare? LIARS!
My nook spazed out as soon as i finished and it tolk me ten minutes to start it again!
HOW DO YOU FALL OFF A TRAIN!? He was kadnaped by Snow...that is my conclution
thespookyredsparkle chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
That was funny...drunk Peeta is HOT! It was sad that he did not know he was talking to er, and he said that stuff.
thespookyredsparkle chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Katniss is a j*rk! I have thought this every now and again when it comes to her and Peeta, in the books also. In everything, she only tells him she loves him for the cameras …[
Keep up the amazing work! D
thespookyredsparkle chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
That was by far the best chapter! I wish i had someone like Peeta...i dont know how to react! :D
thespookyredsparkle chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Aww, they are truly adorable when together. She hit him for eating a pancake... *bursts out* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Katniss is retarded! They shoulda done it! She keeps pushing him away!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Poor Peeta, i know what its like to not be able to sleep. Thats why i read so late, i cant sleep. I dont want to...
thespookyredsparkle chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Haha, good discription of her peeta! Hahaha!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Drunk Peeta. Shirtless Peeta. Showering Peeta...hey, can i tell you a secrect? We...shower...naked...hahahaha!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
That was sad...she should have told him she dont love gale and that she loves him, and they kiss. Im not being mean, i love it! If i didnt, i would stop reading. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »