Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
MC chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
I loved it! I know you wrote it a couple of months ago but I just could not stop reading. It was perfect and I hope you write other stories about THG!
MTK4FUN chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
This was very enjoyable read. It was interesting to see the ups and downs of their friendship and Katniss' growing recognition of her love for Peeta. I especially liked your ending. You ended in a difficult place, but they were so close at that point, after their long road of growing together - I think it was the perfect stopping point. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
its flavius
not fulvia
Rian Alexandra chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
DONT END THERE! This is the first story of this length that i have read in less than 24 hours! It normally talkes me a whole week to read one that length! I have a few ideas if you will go on. Please PM me if you want to hear... i am crying!
Rian Alexandra chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Aww, how beautiful! I loved how there was a difforence between love and..yah. cant wait for the next chapter, i hope this never ends! :D
Rian Alexandra chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Katniss has FEELINGS! *gasp* poor peeta, why cant Katniss just DO IT!? Haha, thanks :D
Rian Alexandra chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Gale is a j*rk when he is and isnt around! That was enjoyable for me to read though :D
Rian Alexandra chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
This is an awkward question, but: i know this is T, but have the ever done anything else?
AWKWARD...Hehehe
Rian Alexandra chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Omg! They mentioned "Serena", that is my name spelled wrong! Haha...why doesnt katniss tell him she loves him? I loved reading that!
Rian Alexandra chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
*sob*, beautiful! Why did she say "Goodbye"? Now i scared!
Rian Alexandra chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I sware! If you ever scare me like that again...! NARG!...you are so unpredictable RestlessIdeas...
Rian Alexandra chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
I am screaming my head off! WTF? Is this a nightmare? LIARS!
My nook spazed out as soon as i finished and it tolk me ten minutes to start it again!
HOW DO YOU FALL OFF A TRAIN!? He was kadnaped by Snow...that is my conclution
Rian Alexandra chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
That was funny...drunk Peeta is HOT! It was sad that he did not know he was talking to er, and he said that stuff.
Rian Alexandra chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Katniss is a j*rk! I have thought this every now and again when it comes to her and Peeta, in the books also. In everything, she only tells him she loves him for the cameras …[
Keep up the amazing work! D
Rian Alexandra chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
That was by far the best chapter! I wish i had someone like Peeta...i dont know how to react! :D
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »