Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
Rian Alexandra chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Aww, they are truly adorable when together. She hit him for eating a pancake... *bursts out* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Rian Alexandra chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Katniss is retarded! They shoulda done it! She keeps pushing him away!
Rian Alexandra chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Poor Peeta, i know what its like to not be able to sleep. Thats why i read so late, i cant sleep. I dont want to...
Rian Alexandra chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Haha, good discription of her peeta! Hahaha!
Rian Alexandra chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Drunk Peeta. Shirtless Peeta. Showering Peeta...hey, can i tell you a secrect? We...shower...naked...hahahaha!
Rian Alexandra chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
That was sad...she should have told him she dont love gale and that she loves him, and they kiss. Im not being mean, i love it! If i didnt, i would stop reading. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
Rian Alexandra chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oww...i like *eyebrows*. Haha, it was wonderful! Keep it coming :D i wish they would kiss, i'm a sucker for that stuff!
rairio chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Wow that was a amazing story.
Miss Nostalgia chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I absolutely like this story! I enjoyed so much in reading this, and I think that I spent like 5 hours reading this entire story. As for the constructive criticism part, I found some typos here and there and words that were supposed to be in past tense, and things like that. Other than that, the story was excellent! Katniss in this story was a little out of character but I honestly believe that you portrayed Peeta perfectly! This was exactly the kind of story I was looking for after watching hunger games, yeah, I just watched it now, but anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work! There are still many things that I want to say but hey, saying how good a story this one probably sums it up. I hope to read more from you soon!
DramaQueen127 chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
one of the best stories I have read in a long time :)
Eagle-Eyes chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Have thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Keep writing as life allows.
MockingJayWriter chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
This is one Of the best fanfiction's I have ever read! Beautiful!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
This was honestly the bestest fanfic ever . Thank you so so so much fir writing this 3
I absaloutly loved it ! Ur soo talented
I rlly think u shud write moree
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
OMG! I fuckin love this story! Can you please have a sequel? I swear I will have a heart attack because this was an emotional Rollercoaster. Still, I fuckin 3 this story!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »