Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
sour-skittlez chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Don't quit. There are few stories i like and i really enjoy this one!
pumpkinking5 chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Thanks!

Katniss finally told Peeta that she loved him. OMG! Peeta didn't beleive it at first until she had
to convice him she truly meant it. They made love again. How romantic!

I was sorry to see it end, but it was perfect as it is. The most important thing was accomplish
Katniss' walls crumbled around her heart. She truly found love with Peeta.

Great job!
MockingDiamond chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
I just wanted to say your story is truly great! You've got an awesome plot, and I can't wait to see how everything turns out. Keep doing what you do its fabulous!
theboywiththebread12 chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
I am completley astonished and amazed at how detailed your writing is. You seem to be able to capture every emotion that the character may be feeling and explain it in such a way that the reader then feels that. I really hope to see more Hunger Games fanfiction from you and thank you so much for writing a wonderful story.
jessy0622 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
WAT! NOOO! THAT CANT B THE LAST CHAPTER! I WAITED ALL THIS TIME SO THEY CAN FINALLY GET 2GETHER IN THE LAST FREAKING CHAPTER! OMG! I HATE U SO MUCH! But LUV ur Work;) i waz hoping 4 a continuation but least they finally got 2gether, just lyk i wanted them 2! LUVED the story! the beginning, i hated it cuz of how stupid stubborn katniss was but i still ended up luving it! Sry again 4 some of my past reviews(ill never stop apologizing 4 them)! Ill definitely hav u on my author alert! Ive actually become a big fan! So uve definitely not hav heard the last of me;););) hope 2 read more from u rly soon!
VMars lover chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I loved this story.
Eleanor Christine Poe chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
:) great job!
AllisonAargents chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Are you making something for mockingjay? Please do! If you don't could you just write a epiloge
THGawsome chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Story review:
This was the best story ever! Everytime you updated I was always jumping around. Never stop writing fanfictions, because I freaking love the way you write. For me this was the best chapter, because Katniss FINALLY admited to herself and Peeta that she loves him, maybe more than her life. The 3rd chapter was the funniest. Drunk Peeta is super funny. All the other chapters were fantastic. I know this isn't the real book, but I loved your Peeta and Katniss's character.
Keep up the good work and write more fanfictions like this one :)
jenjentheboscostick chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
It was great, awesome story
LittleMockingjay99 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Omg I love this story! I hope that you keep writing fanfictions because you're the best author ever!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
When u plannin on updating yo ?
I ABSALUTLY LOVE THIS FANFIC ITS SOO CREATIVE AND BRILIANT ! Where did u come up with these ideas ? It was sooo darn cute 3333 LOVED IT
HGCFM chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Come on! You're killing me here!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Please make the next chapter as long as this one! Carnt wait till u update! Got it on book mark! Thanks!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2013