Reviews for Something Has To Be Real
Thetroublewithexes chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Loving this Fic but I feel so bad for Peeta. I wish she would figure it out soon, because I almost cry everytime Peeta and Katniss are together.
dehmigods chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
hiya! .luv it.
jenjentheboscostick chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
It was really nice and sweet
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Yay! You updated!
njoyham1242 chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
Loved this story so far...Can't wait for an update :) Your very talented.
UPDATE chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Please update! Its been forever since you did!
Phsco13 chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
I really like this!
Keep up the good work! and I completely understand about schoolwork! sometimes it feels like it will swallow you whole! so, don't worry! take your time!

lots of love!
Jacki chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Please update! I love this is story! You are a very talented writer!
pumpkinking5 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Thanks!

I like how Katiss is protecting everyone. Yet, she is doing out of sense of guilt and duty. However, she is deluding
herself. She keeps saying that she doesn't love Peeta only cares for him. Yea right!

She loves Peeta deeply. She is afraid if she names her emotions for him, she will be like her mother
depending on that person to survive. But, she isn't looking at love straight. Katniss has a distorted perceptive what love is truly. She is afraid for Peeta. She thinks he is like her mother's love for her father.

What Katniss doesn't see she is already there with her "caring" for Peeta.

Great job!
Ilovebatman15 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
yay more everlark! I love it! hehehee prim is awesome! epic!
foreverlarkk chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
i really LOVE this story, one of my faves. please update soon! it's truly brilliant! xx
jessy0622 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Luved the chap! OMG! I FINALLY said those 3 words! WoW! Anyways, face it katniss, ur in luv w/ peeta and ur family luvs him! Face it! U LUV THAT BOY! Dying 4 the nxt chap! Btw, gale, UR A FUCKIN ASSHOLE WHO ONLY CARES ABT HIMSELF!
LittleMockingjay99 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
I loved this chapter! Please update soon!
derekbelcher chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I'll play! LOL. Great story so far. You have captured a lot of the essence of the book, and yet I can see hints here and there of bringing the feelings that we all probably felt were hidden in the book. I am captivated, and shall continue to read. LOL
jenjentheboscostick chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
You don't have to beg, your writing is good enough to convince us to review. Anyway I really thought this was sweet but wow was it long although it still works.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »