Reviews for By Royal Command
xXHoodedxDeliriumXx chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Or you could make Robin suicide or something... No? Nevermind then.
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
This story was absolutely amazing! It evolved into so much more than just a sladin au fanfic, the characters became there own in this amazing world you created. Their emotions were real and the struggles Robin had to endure were terrible but how he managed to survive and grow from is all was truly beautiful. I dont even know how to properly review this because it was such an amazing read, I would spend hours just going chapter to chapter, connecting with the characters and cheering them on. I loved the bittersweetness of the first half, knowing slade wasnt a real slave and watching robin fall for him and trust him. I loved slade becoming king again and struggling with making robin accept all this. Just...I loved it all so much. Really amazing work.
inu557 chapter 37 . 7/30/2014
Yes, please don't abandon the sladin fanfiction. You're stories are just truly amazing( with all the twists, humor, romance, and drama.) You are one of the few writers here who make sladin more exciting to read :-)
maltese chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
Just discovered this two days ago,

and finished it today... a mere 5 ago hours ago.

As in, I got 5 hours of sleep today :D

Very nice AU, I really like how it all turned out at the end! (Slade, you're being too nice... I guess all that slave training softened you up :D) I like that finally, finally, the snotty prince learnt to trust the bigger guy!

And might I add that I'd be a Blüdhavian in ten seconds flat? Hey, heads up, Gotham noblemen and women, I'd rather be a barbarian than a stuck up sexist and homophobe. (really love that bit when the chapel refused to marry the two men... xDD) Love your subtle humour! :D (I see that the titles only make sense if you already finished the chapters respectively :DD)

This could be divided as Slave Slade and post-Slave Slade :D The idea itself is brilliant and I didn't know that the mighty Deathstroke was able to swallow his pride that much... I mean, calling a brat 'Master' and enduring a whipping? :D But it is worth it at the end, you get a country, and a cute, fair husband xD (by now you can tell that I'm in love with you)

I absolutely love that your show Slade's soft side, but also his hard side too. I always sympathized and connected more with the villains, and it turns out, most of the time they're more passionate to their lover(s) once someone saw through the façade and actually willing to put up with them than the heroes :) Thanks. Thank you so much!

All in all, excellent work! Thank you again for making this wonderful read!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/16/2014
Favorite story from this site ever.
Patience chapter 37 . 6/9/2014
I just read this entire fanfic in two days. I found it on a recommendation list on tumblr. I don't even have a fanfiction account so I'm lucky I even found it! I almost didn't even start it because of the length and the fact that I have a hard time focussing for very long but I literally spent an entire day and half of another doing nothing but reading this and I have no regrets. I thought the story was well paced, well thought out, and the plot twists were great and I didn't see them coming at all! I am actually really sad to be done with it because I was enjoying it THAT much. I like that it involved sweet interactions and fights and problems as well. Between the couple and the other characters as well. Everything seemed really natural, and not like a forced, improbable love story. I'm actually just so in love with this story I'm not sure how to even express it. I love master/slave themed stories as well as ones set in this era. You did a fantastic job. I wish this was a book instead so I could have paid you for it! I know this story was completed almost a year ago, I hope you read this and know how happy you made me! I actually have a few tears in my eyes from how much I loved this fic. If you ever decided to write a sequel, I would definitely make an account just to keep up. For now, I guess I'll look into some of you other work to deal with the big whole in my heart that finishing this story left!
You're an amazing writer and I'm so happy I found this story. I enjoyed it immensely and have a lot of respect for you in completing it so quickly and writing it so masterfully!
-Patience
allenx14 chapter 37 . 5/31/2014
This has been a really and truly enjoyable read. I do hope that you do a sequal, but I also think that you ended this rather well. I also really enjoyed the entire plot of this and if it was an anime ... I would so totally watch it. And yeah... It was great. Loved it all. ALL OF IT.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/24/2014
I have read this story twice now and I can tell I'm gonna do it again.
Versia Aremis chapter 37 . 4/2/2014
I WANT ANOTHERRRRRRRRR ;C
Guest chapter 37 . 3/29/2014
make a secound part to this its really good
Aivlysrain chapter 37 . 2/9/2014
Wow, just absolute wow! This has been quite the journey for me in reading this beautiful tale. I've always liked the Slade and Robin paring, but this has solidified me enjoyment of them. Your writing is fantastic and lovey and beautiful and erotic and racey and adventurous and so many other words that pale in comparison to your actual story. I had just read that you with be taking 2014 off and I would be sad since I have just recently found your work if it weren't for the fact that all of you other stories are just as long if not longer than this master piece. I look forward to spending all of my rare free time reading your art. It's a damn shame that brilliantly constructed fanficts cannot be published in book form to be sold and marveled upon because you would for sure be a number one seller with movie contracts and the like. I know for sure that many would not be apposed to seeing this or any of your other Slade and Robin ficts up on the big screen, talk about hot and sexy. You have another loyal fan in your army of readers.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/28/2014
It's token me 3 days to read this story and you are the best writer I have read from on this website and even though I usually don't read long stories I loved it. I will definitely read more from you!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 37 . 1/8/2014
Nice
Rickyyy chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
I just read this for the second time and I loved it! Since I already knew what was going to happen, I noticed a lot more. It was also nice to read the whole thing at once, rather than a chapter a week, which made it easier to see all the character development. This story was just as good, if not better than the first time I read it. Wonderful job Wynja!
F-M Fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I cannot express how much I already love this story.