Reviews for By Royal Command
kittypaladin chapter 37 . 3/17/2016
Okay, sure this was a few years ago but this AU is SO GOOD. (There's definitely mistakes throughout the chapters, but I've been reading your stuff since basically the beginning so I know you've improved! The only reason I'm just reviewing now is because I just re-read this story (I've been re-reading a lot of your stuff lately, actually) and I just had to say that I want a sequel to this so badly!

True it's been a few years, but I love the specific characterization and the world-building you've done with this. Each of your stories have a unique version of Robin and Slade but this story has always felt extra different. Maybe it's because they have very different histories, but I always love the fact that you can tell these characters are definitely still Robin and Slade, no matter what kind of weird universe they find themselves in.

Much love, and yes I felt kind of weird reviewing an old story that I've read before xD
Petra chapter 37 . 8/27/2015
I have to left comment here even when this story is almost 2 years old...
I read a lot of different FF stories and some of them was really good...but I have to say, I love this probably the most :-) Even when I'm not a fan of Teen Titans, I know Robin just from Batman movies and Slade just from TV show Arrow. So your stories simply created them for me and I fall in love with them. I read all your Sladin stories, I love your drabbles, 2060 and 2061 Universe, Precious Gift...even The Peace Contract with its "evility" :-)...but The Royal Command has this special "something", which every good story needs to be magnificent. I don' know, how to name it, English is not my native...but it is the story full of emotions, danger, adventure...it catch and squeeze your heart and doesn't release it even after the end. It proves you are not just another FF writer, but really talented, amazing women and I would say you could compete with E. Who knows, maybe you should try it, the potential is here…..and your original story with characters based on Robin and Slade (same as Christian and Ana are based on Edward and Bella) could trump even Fifty Shades…..
Missdellusion chapter 37 . 8/26/2015
What you you done?
You've given me all these feels...
Take them! They belong to you and your AU now.

Let me just say that oh gods... That was quite a read I'll admit it wasn't a long read like say The Peace Contract but nevertheless it was a really good read.
As you mentioned I knew Robin and Slade would frick frack like no tomorrow eventually, it was very well executed though. I loved this clashing of cultures it's bloody fantastic! Really, I couldn't stop reading this FF for two days straight... My sibs were a tad worried over the mumbled Curses and all that (mostly towards the traitors to the crown And that one time with Slade and the dagger... And of course over Bruce's insensitive nature... And the hasty disposal of The Graysons' bodies) but fear not once they realized it was me reading a fanfic they totally calmed down and accepted my random bursts of elation and... Well the feels especially those feely feels of emotion..

Anyways fantastic job if there isn't a sequel maybe perphaps... A Drabble?
Thanks for the read!
sladerobin fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I love this story. It has a unique and original plotline and twist to it.
Hweianime chapter 37 . 4/27/2015
God I LOVE all your works! I stumbled onto your delightful drabbles a week ago and I've read non stop almost all your fics (with the exception of the Peace Contract because well.. *cough* from what I heard my fluffiness would die *shrugs*) anyway where was I?
Right. Oh my god you have really roped me into the Sladin shipping and I both hate and love you for it. I have laughed and fangirled and get emotional (I did NOT cry. I didn't. no. shut up.) but anyway I just want to say I'm truly impressed at how amazing your stories are and that the Sladin shippers has now officially increased by one
Also may I take the idea for this fic to write one of my own? I won't steal it word for word I swear!
Guest chapter 37 . 4/25/2015
Nooooo ! It can't be over! It can't!
Cheshieru chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Or you could make Robin suicide or something... No? Nevermind then.
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
This story was absolutely amazing! It evolved into so much more than just a sladin au fanfic, the characters became there own in this amazing world you created. Their emotions were real and the struggles Robin had to endure were terrible but how he managed to survive and grow from is all was truly beautiful. I dont even know how to properly review this because it was such an amazing read, I would spend hours just going chapter to chapter, connecting with the characters and cheering them on. I loved the bittersweetness of the first half, knowing slade wasnt a real slave and watching robin fall for him and trust him. I loved slade becoming king again and struggling with making robin accept all this. Just...I loved it all so much. Really amazing work.
inu557 chapter 37 . 7/30/2014
Yes, please don't abandon the sladin fanfiction. You're stories are just truly amazing( with all the twists, humor, romance, and drama.) You are one of the few writers here who make sladin more exciting to read :-)
malphigus chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
Just discovered this two days ago,

and finished it today... a mere 5 ago hours ago.

As in, I got 5 hours of sleep today :D

Very nice AU, I really like how it all turned out at the end! (Slade, you're being too nice... I guess all that slave training softened you up :D) I like that finally, finally, the snotty prince learnt to trust the bigger guy!

And might I add that I'd be a Blüdhavian in ten seconds flat? Hey, heads up, Gotham noblemen and women, I'd rather be a barbarian than a stuck up sexist and homophobe. (really love that bit when the chapel refused to marry the two men... xDD) Love your subtle humour! :D (I see that the titles only make sense if you already finished the chapters respectively :DD)

This could be divided as Slave Slade and post-Slave Slade :D The idea itself is brilliant and I didn't know that the mighty Deathstroke was able to swallow his pride that much... I mean, calling a brat 'Master' and enduring a whipping? :D But it is worth it at the end, you get a country, and a cute, fair husband xD (by now you can tell that I'm in love with you)

I absolutely love that your show Slade's soft side, but also his hard side too. I always sympathized and connected more with the villains, and it turns out, most of the time they're more passionate to their lover(s) once someone saw through the façade and actually willing to put up with them than the heroes :) Thanks. Thank you so much!

All in all, excellent work! Thank you again for making this wonderful read!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/16/2014
Favorite story from this site ever.
Patience chapter 37 . 6/9/2014
I just read this entire fanfic in two days. I found it on a recommendation list on tumblr. I don't even have a fanfiction account so I'm lucky I even found it! I almost didn't even start it because of the length and the fact that I have a hard time focussing for very long but I literally spent an entire day and half of another doing nothing but reading this and I have no regrets. I thought the story was well paced, well thought out, and the plot twists were great and I didn't see them coming at all! I am actually really sad to be done with it because I was enjoying it THAT much. I like that it involved sweet interactions and fights and problems as well. Between the couple and the other characters as well. Everything seemed really natural, and not like a forced, improbable love story. I'm actually just so in love with this story I'm not sure how to even express it. I love master/slave themed stories as well as ones set in this era. You did a fantastic job. I wish this was a book instead so I could have paid you for it! I know this story was completed almost a year ago, I hope you read this and know how happy you made me! I actually have a few tears in my eyes from how much I loved this fic. If you ever decided to write a sequel, I would definitely make an account just to keep up. For now, I guess I'll look into some of you other work to deal with the big whole in my heart that finishing this story left!
You're an amazing writer and I'm so happy I found this story. I enjoyed it immensely and have a lot of respect for you in completing it so quickly and writing it so masterfully!
-Patience
allenx14 chapter 37 . 5/31/2014
This has been a really and truly enjoyable read. I do hope that you do a sequal, but I also think that you ended this rather well. I also really enjoyed the entire plot of this and if it was an anime ... I would so totally watch it. And yeah... It was great. Loved it all. ALL OF IT.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/24/2014
I have read this story twice now and I can tell I'm gonna do it again.
Versia Aremis chapter 37 . 4/2/2014