Reviews for Stay another day
Katandwyagarbow chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
I just found ur story and read it in like 1 day i love it i think u should either add more to this or start new fanfic contiuning :)
izzthewolf chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
thanks for al the support guys. means a lot!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
I like how you write so I don't think you should stop writing, I would like to see a few more chapters on this story to conclude it at least. A sequel is a good idea and maybe a good idea but obviously that depends on the idea you decide to continue with. If you do write a sequel a fully corporeal Katniss would be appreciated I miss her when she's not here :P

Good Luck with which ever way you decide.
firefoxxe chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Keep writing.
izzthewolf chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
to guest:
yes i do know that its confusing, dont worry, all will become clear in the next chapter. its meant to be like that. is she dead, is she not? because im trying to create that confusion that peeta feels. :) i will try to make it clear in the next chapter. it is going somewhere. trust me. and sorry for the confusion. it does end up making sense, and all the confusion is explained. there's method to my madness, lol.

thanks for all the reviews by the way, they are much appreciated.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
I don't really get where this is going, it seemed implied before that katnis hadn't actually died. Then having her funeral and then ending with an implication that can again be taken as an implication that she isn't dead. As much as i enjoyed the early chapters, depending on if things are made slightly clearer in the next update may have to love and leave this one :(
THE GIRL IN THE DRESS 127 chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Omg! You...omg. asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkls dfghjklsdfghjklsdfghjkl
I thought she was dead...you...wow...
you should make a competition so that the 25th reviewer gets a shout out! It would get more you eviews!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
OMG!

so shes not dead? WOOO! this is just amazing writing

please write more!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
noooooooo!

you got my hopes up that katniss wasn't dead, and then it turns out she is..

so sad!

so amazingly written though. :')
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Hope katniss isn't dead cant really see where this will go if she is
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Update soon plz
Kaylz-Always-PK chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Noooooo :'( Omg this is so sad! Like your writing is brilliant but i'm crying buckets here! Haha! Poor Peeta! :(
yelyah awesoeness never chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Sad I thought she was going to live!
izzthewolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
thanks to everybody who reviews. you guys are just the best!

i know i have like hardly any reviews, and people have thousands, but every review literally makes me smile for the whole day.

thanks to all my seven reviewers! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Are you going to write more ?