Reviews for Dare You to Move
gllover22 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Oh my goddess, you are tearing my heart out. Glad that Rachel finally let out her feelings about Quinn. But then got her heart broken. Quinn is just so frustrating. She needs to go to Rachel now. The ball is in her court. Great writing.
gllover22 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
At last, some positive interaction. Great. I wonder if Rachel is feeling something for Quinn, at least a little something.
gllover22 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Thanks for the backstory of Quinn. Now we know for sure..Poor Quinn. I hope she talks to Rachel soon. Sad about this.
gllover22 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Feeling very frustrated. They're both talking in circles around each other. Guess I'm ready for some Faberry goodness. lol. great story
gllover22 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Not liking Quinn at the beginning of this chapter. Rachel never seems to give up tho. 10 thousand for a painting to Rachel, ugh. Cold hearted Quinn. I think Quinn likes Rachel and is fighting it so much.
gllover22 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Great interaction. Feeling sad for Quinn.
gllover22 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great start. Quinns reluctance is intriguing. Love Rachel. she is so "out there". Looking forward to much more.
Osced chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I have to say I didn't see that coming, but the argument felt like a mirror of their argument about Finn in season 2, for some reasons.

/Osced
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Go after her quinn
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I know people are going to bash Quinn but Rachel was wrong to present it like. Quinn is so broken that Rachel should have known. Actually they are both wrong. Quinn needs to take a chance and should have explained why she disappeared. Whether Rachel meant to or not she broke Quinn's heart. Quinn had been waiting so long for Rachel to notice her as a love interest that she lost hope. Rachel isn't too late but she shouldn't give up too quickly on Quinn. Mercedes needs to pull an intervention. I hope if Mercedes told her what's going on.
Cass chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Go Rachel! She's so right, Quinn was a coward all those years ago and she's a coward still. Methinks it's time Quinn did the work.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
FINALLY! Quinn got what she deserved. I'm usually a very forgiving and compassionate person but somehow I just can't sympathize with Quinn in this story. She's constantly throwing hurtful words at Rachel, calling her selfish and self-absorbed when she's the one acting selfish, in my opinion.
Osced chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
It was fun with the recreation of the day, but it was really obvious that Quinn would join Rachel in song. The day ended a bit better for Quinn then the original day, I'm not sure how this story will proceed some stuff points at one direction but they might be red herrings. The fact that Quinn decided to retrying their friendship was interesting, it was also pretty obvious how sad she felt about what she had done to Rachel. Her reaction to Rachel's coworker indicates that she might not handle only being her friend.

I'm looking forward for the next installment and hope to read more about what's going through Quinn's mind.
/Osced
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Quinn talk to her
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
good
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »