Reviews for Dare You to Move
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Quinn talk to her
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
good
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Ugh my heart breaks for Quinn because I understand why she left. Rachel is just too blind to see it.
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Ugh quinn
RVNola546 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Boy Rachel is trying so hard to befriend Quinn and Quinn is being a major bitch about everything. Rachel doesn't know about her feelings. Hope something's going to change soon or Rachel needs to take a timeout.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Quinn is being a major bitch. Rachel should leave her alone since Quinn obviously isn't interested in being in her life.
Osced chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
It feels plausible that Quinn would cook up a plan to stay away from Rachel and your explanation was interesting and felt like a Quinn move, she often does the craziest stuff. Looking forward to read the next chapter.

/Osced
Anon chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I really don't like Quinn in this fic and don't understand why Rachel keeps trying to befriend her again. Quinn doesn't seem to be worth the time and effort. Rachel's always the one initiating the contact, it's getting kinda annoying. I wish she'd just give up and wait for Quinn to make a move if she's even interested in keeping in touch. Doesn't seem like it.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
good
Osced chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Hm interesting discussions in this chapter, it really is hard to actually know what both Quinn and Rachel are feeling. Looking forward to read the next chapter.

/Osced
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Not gonna lie, Quinn's attitude at the beginning of the chapter really annoyed me. Glad she loosened up a bit in the end and started to let Rachel in. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
If your aim is time make Quinn mysterious I'm not buying it. She nit coming across mysterious, just like a bitch. And Rachel is coming off as weak and insecure. No way would Rachel not want to push about why Quinn shut her out. I don't buy faberry in this story, no inclination of any feelings or anything. Quinn seems like she wants Rachel to disappear in fact and more in a 'I can't stand you' way as opposed to because she loves her and it's hard to be around her.
RVNola546 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I am liking this story.
Nira chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Great update! Quinn not being able to resist Rachel's pout had me laughing several times. Cute! I sooo knew there would be paintings of Rachel! I really hope Quinn will stop fighting her feelings so much and just start to enjoy getting to know Rachel again.
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow, this was so good ! Can't wait to read more.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3