Reviews for Season Five: Reality
Please please please tell me you are going to keep writing! I love Rush and I was extremely sad and disappointed when I found out there was no season 5 in the series, so your fan fiction finally gave me something I've been looking for since I saw the last episode. Actually it isn't exactly how I would have imagined it, of course, (for example you didn't focus on the big argument between Lawson and Josh after Lawson had a love affair with Tash... I would have liked to know how their friendship worked out after that and whether Josh still cared about Lawson or not), but anyway I really enjoy your story and I beg to not give up... I've been deprived of the season 5 once, I don't want that to happen again lol
sheisamelody chapter 32 . 4/12
Epic story! Thank you. I look forward to reading more. :)
spbabe9 chapter 32 . 1/9
Your update was amazing as they always are. It makes me realise how much I have missed your writing. It also made me realise how much I miss Michael and Stella. Keep up the amazing stories as always.
alex chapter 30 . 11/1/2016
love this so much! will it be finished? xx
Lanie chapter 30 . 10/1/2016
This story is awesome when will you release more?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
She only broke them up cause charlie died
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Aww Stell is broken without him she was still crying I love their family
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Love that she disbanded them but now brings them back to just protect her you should post on wattpad
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
I love this and they were all family and protected each other and Stella and Michael are still so cute love that she visits him all the time
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
The last person she spoke to was Stella
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Aww Stella and laws on are so cute
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Aww he got told Stella blamed him and someone needs to separate Stella and Christian heheh
Kelleigh chapter 30 . 2/19/2015
Oh no! I just starting watching RUSH on Hulu here in the states about 3 weeks ago! I finished the series on Sat. Feb 14th, I'm so sad it ended!

I love this story and I wish it wouldn't have ended. GREAT Job!
elightate chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
Yay super dooper mega excited to see this!
Jess Patricia chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
RUSH is one of my favourite television shows and overall you've captured the characters beautifully. I loved how you started off with the team being split up and how they each had their own little story. You also included Audrey, killed Charlie and made Anna pregnant with his child - best fanfic plot ever! (:

I did not expect Tash to die, I found that a big shock. The way you placed cliffhangers throughout the narrative - especially at the end of each chapter, just left me wanting more. Your plot structure is amazing. I wish I could write something as entertaining and as true to the show.

Your series five is awesome. Please tell me you're going to write more. I want to know what happens to Anna and her baby in the long run while also how Minka's going. You said a few chapters back in an author's note she was going to pop up again right?

Am I able to give you just the slightest amount of constructive criticism? I'm just trying to help you out.
With your dialogue - that is most of the story - sometimes when you address the way a character says something, you use a capital letter. Below is an example:
'What are you doing here Al?' He asked groggily. - wrong
'What are you doing here Al?' he asked groggily. - correct
The 'he is lowercase as despite the question mark, it's still part of the same sentence.

Well done! Keep up the fantastic plotting! Looking forward to what you come up with next. For now I am going to start reading your SEA PATROL fanfic, as it's another one of my favourite shows! (:

Apologies for this review being so long!