Reviews for Season Five: Reality
She only broke them up cause charlie died
Aww Stell is broken without him she was still crying I love their family
Love that she disbanded them but now brings them back to just protect her you should post on wattpad
I love this and they were all family and protected each other and Stella and Michael are still so cute love that she visits him all the time
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
The last person she spoke to was Stella
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Aww Stella and laws on are so cute
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Aww he got told Stella blamed him and someone needs to separate Stella and Christian heheh
Kelleigh chapter 30 . 2/19/2015
Oh no! I just starting watching RUSH on Hulu here in the states about 3 weeks ago! I finished the series on Sat. Feb 14th, I'm so sad it ended!

I love this story and I wish it wouldn't have ended. GREAT Job!
elightate chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
Yay super dooper mega excited to see this!
Jess Patricia chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
RUSH is one of my favourite television shows and overall you've captured the characters beautifully. I loved how you started off with the team being split up and how they each had their own little story. You also included Audrey, killed Charlie and made Anna pregnant with his child - best fanfic plot ever! (:

I did not expect Tash to die, I found that a big shock. The way you placed cliffhangers throughout the narrative - especially at the end of each chapter, just left me wanting more. Your plot structure is amazing. I wish I could write something as entertaining and as true to the show.

Your series five is awesome. Please tell me you're going to write more. I want to know what happens to Anna and her baby in the long run while also how Minka's going. You said a few chapters back in an author's note she was going to pop up again right?

Am I able to give you just the slightest amount of constructive criticism? I'm just trying to help you out.
With your dialogue - that is most of the story - sometimes when you address the way a character says something, you use a capital letter. Below is an example:
'What are you doing here Al?' He asked groggily. - wrong
'What are you doing here Al?' he asked groggily. - correct
The 'he is lowercase as despite the question mark, it's still part of the same sentence.

Well done! Keep up the fantastic plotting! Looking forward to what you come up with next. For now I am going to start reading your SEA PATROL fanfic, as it's another one of my favourite shows! (:

Apologies for this review being so long!
mrs seely booth chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
love love love your stories. I am really liking where this one is going. can I sense a reunion between josh and shannon
Guest chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Oh boy, i love Riley! I think she can teach Leon a few new tricks. As for TR1, by all means lets have a scene where the lovely Lawson is badly injured, just don't kill him.
Eligh-Tate chapter 25 . 10/17/2013
Eeep! I just love Stella and Jessie, so sweet! Loved the update! Xx
Eligh-Tate chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
Eeeep! Just caught up! Stella and Jess are so cute hehe x
LoveSirPercival chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
Yay new chapter! :) great writing as always however I got kind of stuck on you calling Josh "Brendan" I don't think anyone ever called him that on the team :)