Reviews for The USS T'Kumbra: A Trip Home
SavanaSahara chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Love your story so far. Please update soon! :)
Aista chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
Okay the suspense is killing me. On a another note, your characterization is impeccable - they have a depth to them that OCs generally don't have. I can't wait to see where you take this!
Wildblume chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I'm so glad Samok and Nell could resolve their issue!

And I hope you update soon, so we get to know what happened to T'Pel's father. Creepy stuff, those murders...
Jamille Shane chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Oh no! This has just taken a turn for the sinister. Who the heck is doing these things and why?

I hope her father is okay! I really really do. There is no thing like serious worry over a relative when something not so good is happening where you live.

I am also very glad Samok told his wife what happened to him. If anyone should know, it should be her so she can understand what is happening with him. I'm glad their bond isn't dead or about to be busted up!
SadaraLochlan chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Interesting. Will be fun to find out what happens when you continue the story. It sure sounds like T'Pel's father is in trouble.
Devin chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Larkin came off like such a dick! But somehow I still feel sorry for him. O_o
Also good to see that T'Pel can assist others through more emotional situations that normally, people would think she would find herself in. Great chapter.
Jamille Shane chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
My stomach is in knots! T'Pel and Samok, you guys are NUTS, hahahaha! I hope his wife doesn't chase her out of their house with a knife.

And Larkin. Why so I love him? Why? He just came right out and told her he was not interested! I should expect such straightforward language from a Vulcan, but to see it happen is still like 'whoosh!' I feel bad for T'Pring, but I'm glad he didn't insult her by beating around the bush. That's even worse in the long run.
SadaraLochlan chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Wow. Larkin really shut the door in T'Pring's face...
Jamille Shane chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
OMG, I hope Solok doesn't know about this I'd she goes along with it! He will so punch Samok in the face then try and kill him.

Methinks Mrs. Samok might be cheating! I'd that's the case, how awful.
SadaraLochlan chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
In a few ways I feel bad for Vulcans. I think oftentimes they end up with mates whom they don't care for or who don't care for them. Understandably, a lot of it has to do with survival, but it's a shame they don't more often choose their own mates. Hopefully Samok can get it worked out with his.
T'Sara chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I've finally gotten around to reading all of your stories and I've really enjoyed them. Hope you update soon. :)
Wildblume chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Solok has it badly! Can't wait to see how this goes on!
Devin chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Another excellent chapter. Love Larkin's dinner mishaps and of course, the growing relationship between T'Pel and Solok.
SadaraLochlan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
The hot chocolate part made me giggle. That is Sadara's favorite hot drink and I think it makes her feel a little subconscious about it given most everyone around her are robust coffee drinkers. :P

I enjoyed the speculation about the potential romances blooming here. Vulcans are observant so it's interesting to read what they speculate about their peers.
Jamille Shane chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
I think poor Solok isn't going to make it for much longer. :-/ He was close to growling at Larkin because he needed T'Pel's help, LOL!

I feel badly for Larkin in a way, too. I can't tell if he genuinely dislikes T'Pring or if he simply cannot see past the fact that he was being set up. I suspect Larkin would do well with a non-Vulcan mate, though.

Loved the dinner party, it was a great insight into what else is happening in Solok's head! And I love T'Lara the Matchmaker, hahahaha!