Reviews for The Trouble With Boys
XD XD XD XD LOVE THIS! YOU PROTRAYED THEM ALL REALLY WELL AND ACCURATLY! _
Akiss chapter 18 . 1/5
Gah, I love this
AlwaysYourHome chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
I really enjoyed all of the chapters of this story. It's so entertaining and I really could see all of this happening to them in canon.
You are amazing. Can't wait for another chapter.
a-devious-engineer chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
That wink
departedsoul13 chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Momoi is great in these . My favorite so far is Aomine's fanboying XD
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Woah, how come I've never seen this fanfic before?! It's so awesome! Like someone else said, you describe each character just like them! (Lol, Akashi during the haunted house was so cute and hilarious.) At first, I wasn't really sure if Akashi would actually act like that during the haunted house. But when I thought about it, he did show some funny emotions in the manga, (slight moments). Looking at Mayuzumi's light novel, looking all speechless when Furihata tripped. XD
But this is so cool! And interesting! Keep up the good work!
And do you accept prompts? If so, could you do a segment on the GoM and Momoi going on vacation to some snowy place?! (I wanna see sledding, hot chocolate, and snowball fights!)
Konjiki No Yami chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Aw, this was so cute. I love how the boys did that for her! Update soon!
Konjiki No Yami chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. Akashi's Kind of Sweet made me smile. That was so adorable. I love how they all take care of her in their own quirky way.
CALIC0 chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
i wanna be momoi ...
peachlover chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
it's so fun to read! your stories are never disappointing!
sparkling apples chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
seems like i've missed out this chapter somehow. anyway, this was an extremely fun read! i do adore momoi and their interactions!
sparkling apples chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
haha, that last part after the water ride was simply fantastic. my favourite part of this truly enjoyable chapter. their reactions to momoi's situation were brilliant.
keiXseth chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
This is so hilarious and entertaining. I can't stop myself from laughing like crazy. It's really a funny story. I am looking forward for more. Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2014