Reviews for Aspects of Human-Saiyan Bonding
Otaku900 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
U write well but ur stories are boring.
anlmoon chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
These are great chapters. thank you for writing they giver a better understaning on whole the couple came to be and how they can truly work out
anlmoon chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
all the chapters are very good. i really like this one on his thoughts during that fight. super sad liked the buu arc
Dino-Rogue chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Yeah, ignorant and inept are two very different things, after all.

Ah, knowing happiness... understanding it. What it is, how it is achieved... that is where the gap, the difference between him and Goku is. Therein lies the reason for their worlds-apart tale. But even that isn't totally true. There are, after all, different kinds of happiness; a different type for each person. And for Vegeta, it's not our usual definition of happiness. Not our standards. And I am so glad he's found it. He's got to hold on to it now, absolutely, but I don't believe it will ever fade away completely. Not then, not now, not ever.

Aww, yes! Precious, sweet little Bulla! She is indeed the completion of Vegeta's happiness. His own, true happiness.

This is what I love about your chappies. Their not long, worded ones, but they're so strong that they say more than any long one shots could ever convey. The "Prince of Couch Potatoes" ones has got to be the first to start the great look and complex character developments of our dear Vegeta. This being the second, of course. And there our the others still. There are times when your chapters make my mind whirl more when thinking of the motives, feelings, thoughts of the Saiyan Prince. And there are times when I feel I finally have him figured out because of them. Amazing! Love this chapter, love this fic! Or, more accurately, set of fics. :)
dino-Rogue chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Weak? Hmmm, not as strong as the others, but... I don't know, not weaker than them either. Love this!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
What? This was really great, in my opinion! In fact, it captured the classic BV standoff and of course, affection shown through jabs and arguments so perfectly! Everything was captured so perfectly. Haha! Poor Bunny, and Trunks! Being stuck in between the two during that whole exchange... well, mother B was right, however. About the end? Oh, yes, that was definitely important.

Awesome chappie! I am so enjoying these!
Dino-RogueDino-R chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
*Gasp* So that's why he's... well, short! Frieza, this is your fault, you... you... Hmmph!

Ha! Intense training did become his signature, didn't it? Pushing the limits, yes, that is Vegeta to us.

Hey, I love 'strong' chappies. And aww! Vegeta may be familiar to pain, but if it's Bulma's... well, hating himself for fathering Bulla? Aww, he loves his wife! But no worries, Vegey-boy. Bulla's not to blame for anything and neither are you. She is a gift to you and your wife and you were the instrument for her coming so yay! :)

Awesome! Love this sweet chapter!
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Awww, that sacrifice? Then this is my favorite, too! Oh, imagine how he felt after finding out that it it didn't work... I seriously adore this one here!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is perfect. Especially for BV lovers... like me and you! :) Reasons for the love that some people think to be unreasonable. Love this!
JaspheReal chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I like it!
Shizzy92 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Great work!
Look forward to seeing more. :)
feedthegrimmjows chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Loving this fic. Can't wait to read more!
Daichilover chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
This is definetly one of the stronger ones, as you said. I loved that it was his daughter that was the harbinger. :) It all comes to full circle in this fic, which is another reason why I loved it. Very vegeta-esque as well. You keep him so well in character that I sometimes forget this is fanfiction! I can't wait to see what else you have in store. :D

Daichi

P.S: Sorry it took a while to review. I had read it the day you updated but I didn't have time to review so here you go!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Ah! This chapter is really awesome! Thanks for posting it!
YumeTakato chapter 8 . 3/10/2013