Reviews for Aspects of Human-Saiyan Bonding
JaspheReal chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I like it!
Shizzy92 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Great work!
Look forward to seeing more. :)
feedthegrimmjows chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Loving this fic. Can't wait to read more!
Daichilover chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
This is definetly one of the stronger ones, as you said. I loved that it was his daughter that was the harbinger. :) It all comes to full circle in this fic, which is another reason why I loved it. Very vegeta-esque as well. You keep him so well in character that I sometimes forget this is fanfiction! I can't wait to see what else you have in store. :D

Daichi

P.S: Sorry it took a while to review. I had read it the day you updated but I didn't have time to review so here you go!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Ah! This chapter is really awesome! Thanks for posting it!
YumeTakato chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I really enjoyed the chapter. X3
Trunksmybaby chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
awwww
Trunksmybaby chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I loved it!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
that was awesomely written! I love it..
Musette Fujiwara chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Aww he is a big softy for his family

Especially his little girl
FireStorm1991 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Aw, that was adorable and definitely the fluff I needed after my day. Thanks for updating :3
dominaetdae chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
There are quite a few really good drabbles about Veggie's day to day life on earth, but this one really is my favorite. I really feel like I'm in Vegeta's mind - and it just makes me fall in love with him all over again! I hope you keep this one going for a while!
froglady15 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Loved it! :)
froglady15 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I didnt think this one was "weak". I liked it. It was short, but not weak.
A great representation to what I think Bulma would have thought going through the inititial beginning stages of her relationship with Vegeta. They're both Prideful and egocentric. Plus all she knew before him was Yamcha... So of course there would be that thrill..
froglady15 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ha haa! I stumbled upon your sory by accident, read the summary and decided to read. This one was great! I will read the rest. And I am much like you: "One-liners are impossible for me." Lol! I just finished a one-shot. It was 10,000k words. ha haa.. I really liked this though... I am interested inreading what else you've done. :)