Reviews for Aspects of Human-Saiyan Bonding
Trunksmybaby chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Trunksmybaby chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I loved it!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
that was awesomely written! I love it..
Musette Fujiwara chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Aww he is a big softy for his family

Especially his little girl
FireStorm1991 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Aw, that was adorable and definitely the fluff I needed after my day. Thanks for updating :3
dominaetdae chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
There are quite a few really good drabbles about Veggie's day to day life on earth, but this one really is my favorite. I really feel like I'm in Vegeta's mind - and it just makes me fall in love with him all over again! I hope you keep this one going for a while!
froglady15 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Loved it! :)
froglady15 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I didnt think this one was "weak". I liked it. It was short, but not weak.
A great representation to what I think Bulma would have thought going through the inititial beginning stages of her relationship with Vegeta. They're both Prideful and egocentric. Plus all she knew before him was Yamcha... So of course there would be that thrill..
froglady15 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ha haa! I stumbled upon your sory by accident, read the summary and decided to read. This one was great! I will read the rest. And I am much like you: "One-liners are impossible for me." Lol! I just finished a one-shot. It was 10,000k words. ha haa.. I really liked this though... I am interested inreading what else you've done. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
PERFECT , I cannot find another word which suits this fic better. I think this is one of the best chapters you've posted(do not get me wrong all of your fic's chapters have been awesome)
Hope you update soon! See ya
threeam inkblot chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
aww this is sweet. keep them coming;)
threeam inkblot chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Full of emotions. I like it a lot.
Huskinata chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
My favorite so far I think.
kimdc413 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Nothing takes ur mind off a breakup like the company of a hot guy;) Keep these stories coming... love them!
kimdc413 chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
I'm so glad u updated..I need to check my emails more frequently now, love this story: )
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »