Reviews for Aspects of Human-Saiyan Bonding
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I enjoyed it
Daichilover chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
It's not weak per se, but this one is a lot calmer, that's for sure. I like that Vegeta isn't out of character even while doing something that isn't usual with him. I liked that Bulma was curious but not all over him. Honestly, I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it you know?
Now that doesn't mean your writing wasn't impeccable, I'm just sayin' it doesn't speak to me like the other chapters do.

Um, I feel like I'm rambling now. Well, anyway, I still look forward to what you have next!
NNP chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Cute as usual, don't be hard on yourself!
Kohryu chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
action movies always help lol
Daichilover chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I actually really liked this chapter. It's very . . . Vegeta, I guess you could say. The mental dialogue as well as the interaction between the broken-down Bulma and Vegeta was very true to them both. I don't know about everyone else, but I certainly did enjoy reading this. I love rain scenes by the way, so I may be biased. ;D I can't wait for you next chapter!
Daichi .
YumeTakato chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I enjoyed it!
elleelle chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Aww, I think Vegeta needs comfort just as much as she does, but he doesn't realize it.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Awesome... I loved it
NNP chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Loved it!
Daichilover chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I still liked this chapter. Not as impacting as the last one, but still written very well. I always look forward to what you write!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I was saddened by Vegetas demeanor in this chapter, their entire scuffle just made my heart ache. Very good chapter! It brought on the feels lol I kinda wanted Vegeta to speak up about his problems more, but hey thats just me xD Lovely chapter! Cant wait for more :33
Kohryu chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
no no, this was good, puts things in perspective ya know. lets us know how everyone's favorite prince was dealing with the aftermath of the cell games. Great insight really
kimdc413 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
This is great...Update again soon:)
kimdc413 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Awesome!
kimdc413 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I have read alot of drabbles on the majin vegeta aspect, but I really liked this one:)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »