Reviews for Are We There Yet?
Spuffyfan4eva chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
*sniffing at the ending* aw know u got me all sad...i wish u would just make them walk into the sun set...but still, great story
baby-buffy1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
I love this story, But i only see one thing that you did wrong. You could have put more detiles in the ending. You skipped them getting home and her friends knowledge of there relationship. But overall this story is a very heart warming and i love it all. This is good enought to make a segual there had to be truble while living o the hellmouth while tring to raise a family. You could get a lot out of it.

SlayrGrl55 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
this is the second time i've read this story, b/c i love it so much, and i noticed that you don't have a lot of reviews... thats so wrong! its an awesome story and you should be rolling in reviews! u deserve to know it was a good story! so, um... its was a good story! lol :)
SylviB chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
Very cute! I liked it! :D
spikette55 chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
I loved it. Well written. I liked the way they approched each destination. Great story!

Keep em coming.
BoreanazSunny chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
holy Suger Honey Ice Tea. i've wannted one of these stories so bad keep up the good work.
charisma1525 chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
Oh, I loved that story SO much! I had been reading it at Buffy and Spike Central and was glad to see that you posted it here! Great job with it! Can't wait to read what you some up with next!
Falcon-Rider chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
"Wow, look it's a tag from Hawaii,,,,,,they are long way from home." Spike quickly

uffy opened her eyes and scanned the road, sure enough there it was, "Thanks!" She told him

as she dug out her pad and pen, she neatly wrote Delaware on the paper, it was looking a bit worse

for wear she had spilled a coke on it and dripped part of an ice cream cone, but it only lacked one state

now, Hawaii.

They already found Hawaii! _

Jen chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
I loved this story! You should write another one soon.
Anne Rose chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
Very nice story. I even enjoyed the bit with Angel. I just hope Spike doesn't come back as a human on the show.
hcrots-anniroc chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
omg, thats so good! its extremely well written... the ending is kinda sad, but just cuz it involves death. its really good though. aah! lol
hcrots-anniroc chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
omg, write more! update soon! lol *looks back at the story* not soon enough! lol