Reviews for Until The Sun Falls
Mscallo chapter 25 . 2/12
Great story-sad to see it end. Sad that Damien and Thresh died as well- guess it kind of followed the original story line of Peeta s brother s both dying. I liked how all at the safe house worked and fought together. really enjoyed the love between K & P and that they didn't wait forever to have a child ( like the original was years down the road). Loved loved this story- great imagation (in parts of the story)
Mscallo chapter 22 . 2/11
Ok and the plot thickens!
Mscallo chapter 20 . 2/11
Absolutely love this story. The relationships between the mellark brothers is so different. I love the closeness and understanding between Katniss and Peeta.
It's a shame that Glimmer has such power. But I'm guessing it's the money thing- lots of it. Clove has been such a stronghold through it all for Peeta.
Mscallo chapter 3 . 2/7
Ah sweet young love! Loved this chapter! I love the closeness these 2 have. The way they read each other and know the other one s thought. Great read
idon'tknow chapter 25 . 1/18
quick question. is there going to be a sequel? or are we gonna be left here to ponder?
bestbigsis01 chapter 25 . 1/10
Aww damien nooooo. Loved it. so sad yet so good :))))))))
Guest chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
Please please please write more stories i loved this
Kiera chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
I'm gonna tell everyone how bad this is
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
This chapter was so dumb. You better update or else I'll never read or review again
Guest chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
Come on update or else I won't read anymore
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story because I loved it and it would be great if you made a third installment.
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Great story update soon but why did u have to kill thresh and damien and who the fuck is teagan I wish thresh and damien lived will there be more to this story/ maybe a second sequel?
Esq2u chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
Great story! I'd love to know what became of Prim & Zeyer. Planning a third installment?
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 25 . 11/24/2013
MAKE AN EPILOGUE PLEASE! This story is tooooo amazing to finish… just yet.