Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix ashes
Jess Chen chapter 1 . 9/2
It's been 5 years...will there never be an update again? :(
TheShortMuffin07 chapter 3 . 8/29
I really hope you are continuing this story
Harro chapter 3 . 8/19
Your story is amazing! I really hope you'll continue this :)
annades49800 chapter 3 . 8/15
i wish this was complete i loooooovvveeee it
Una fantástica historia
Lástima que no seguiste escribiendo
nu2 chapter 3 . 8/1
I hope you will continue this story...
Another great story stopped too soon, I'm glad to have been able to read what you've written so far and hope one day you'll come back to it!
jmw03u chapter 3 . 7/18
Hello Mina. I am so glad that you wrote this story and its predecessor. This is one of the most enjoyable fanfics I have read in a while. I'm sorry to see that you don't seem to be continuing it, but if you ever decide to pick it up again, I would enjoy reading it. Thank you for writing!
phngolovely chapter 1 . 7/15
My heart broke when your “some time” turned into 5 years. This is an amazing story (including the previous one) and one of the best time-travel stories I’ve come across so far. It would be really really nice if you continue it (and by that continue writing because you’re talented)
rustyone chapter 3 . 7/7
Here it is, July 2018 and it looks like your last update was in 2013. Sorry you seem to have stopped writing as your stories were enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
rosaitzel49 chapter 3 . 7/5
/(T0T)\
Jeswal chapter 3 . 6/27
I wish you would continue this story. I enjoyed it greatly.
kamilka006 chapter 3 . 6/25
I can't wait for next chapter.
mab70 chapter 3 . 6/22
This is SO GOOD!
Your writing is very good: the action is intense, and the characters are compelling and believable!
I really enjoyed your first book of this series and I will follow this in the hopes that maybe someday you will be turn to it because you obviously have a gift for writing.
HeirOftheHowlingWolves chapter 3 . 6/10
You know... I didn't expect some time to be five years