Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix ashes
AlltimeFictionReader chapter 3 . 5/23
Awesome plot, and the writing is great, too! I read the first story of this in one day!
BrunetteElf chapter 3 . 5/23
I really love this story and its prequel. I just realized you haven't updated in two years... Kinda sad about that... I hope you'll continue at some point because your story is so far one of the best thought out stories that contain Harry and the marauders (that I've read so far). X
superpony55 chapter 3 . 5/19
Why is it whenever anyone doesn't update for years, they say something about updating quicker or slower? Update, please! I really like this series.
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 3 . 5/13
update soon please
jjlee3449 chapter 3 . 5/11
hope that you continue this soon i am already missing it. it is a really good story.
Any chance the muse might strike and a new chapter appear?
natalie chapter 3 . 5/6
Update soon, please!
;-; that was intense, mate, I repeat, INTENSE! I LOVE IT! I MUST READ MORE :D Great- last update 2013 :( NONONONONONONONONONONO...BUT I WANT TO READ MOOOOOORE...
"GoT yOu!"
Me: AAAAAAAAH!
Liam chapter 3 . 5/3
MORE. I WANT MORE!
thonez chapter 3 . 5/2
good start, hope you will continue
Hello, I'm just a lurker, but please hear my plea. Please continue your story! It is so awesome!
Its been 2 year's. Do you plan on finishing the story?
X chapter 3 . 4/12
Read the previous story to this one, and this one didn't disappoint. Whatever happened to cause you stop writing, however, is off my Christmas list - permanently. Hopefully you'll return to writing in the future. :)
Sarah132cs chapter 3 . 4/11
You know i have a question for your Tom Riddle aka Volemort
Hey are you now obsessed with Harry ? And are you going to become a stalker? Cause that creepy.
Anyway very good and can't wait for another chapter hopeful soon.
Please have Tom answer my questions.
Thank you.