Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix ashes
dory2o2 chapter 3 . 10/17
I know it's been quite some time since you last updated but I do hope you haven't given up on this story. Please consider continuing this story.
moodysavage chapter 3 . 10/10
Wonderful story. I especially like how characters like lucius changed their choices but their personalities are the same. Very interesting. Do you think you might post your outline or anything to let us know how your story ends?
hypercell chapter 1 . 9/29
I love this story and I hope you update and that it is not abandoned
fantastic! love this story.
MegaHeracross214 chapter 3 . 9/16
It has been a little under three years since you last updated.
LittleChomper chapter 3 . 9/14
I really wish you will continue this story. I like your story and I want to who is the girl that Severus kissed. Hope it's not Lily tho'.
Exitable Cactus chapter 3 . 9/10
pls update
Pathatlon chapter 2 . 9/10
Why is Sirius so cruel? And there is only one chapter left and you haven't updated in a long time... Gaaaah
StorylessPrince chapter 3 . 9/5
Continue this! I honestly like how this was going. Maybe go off how Harry feels. Have him focus on his panic attacks or the fact that he is so heavily outmactched despite his mental age have him work in his duelling
Write more,!
Entwinedlove chapter 3 . 8/17
I've really enjoyed reading this story and the previous one, I did spot quite a few typos and spelling errors, but I know I read one of the ANs that said you were getting a beta. It's a shame you haven't updated in so long, but I definitely understand both losing interest and not having time. Thanks for sharing what you have written because it was a fun read.

I think James has ADHD, lol, just reading him got me tired, lol.
Tera21 chapter 3 . 8/16
This story was aw some can't wait for the next chapter
Write more pliz