Reviews for Cold and Dark
Ethereal Eidolon chapter 17 . 7/13
I think you're the first writer who has actually given us closure in the form of an epilogue when requested. Usually, they're like, "That's the end, take it or leave it." And boy am I glad you did, because that just made for the perfect ending! In all honesty, this story was just too beautiful for words. I cannot express enough how much I loved it! I was looking for some Black Ice romance, but I found this father/son fluff instead, and I can't say I'm disappointed :)
Hexagonce chapter 17 . 3/15
The love of my life is stories like this. Thank you
PeterPanfan13 chapter 16 . 2/24
I've already reviewed for this story but I just had to review again!(and I hate that you can only review once per chapter so I had to review on chapter 16 instead of 17) This is one of my FAVORITE fabrics ever! I always get a warm feeling reading this and I can't stess how much of a fantastic job you did! Thank for writing this! And making Pitch a Guardian. You are probably the writer that made me start to see fear as a good thing(for the most part)!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 1/27
THIS WAS AWESOME.
it was ominous at the start then... it became so... so fluffy.
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 17 . 1/24
Your story was amazing ! I loved reading it :D
You are a really talented writer !
Yami no Kaiba chapter 17 . 1/3
Very lovely concept. Loved the story in its entirety, but I do suggest that you get it spelling and grammar checked. It would certainly be worth the effort.
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HAPPY ENDING. BEST STORY EVER
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
Oh God..
SaphiraRubia chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
This is 1 of my top 3 ROTG stories on the whole site. Fantastic. Amazing. Exquisite.
PeterPanfan13 chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
AWWWWWWW! LOVED IT! JOB!
MadamnBolivia chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
Best frikin ending ever!
Icestar2012 chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
I really love this, it's adorable D
Zyenna chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
This is too freaking cute. I love it! Gaaaah! I love it!
33rd-Anemoia chapter 17 . 3/19/2015
Awesome! Seriously loved it. Commonly used plot, but you developed it better than people usually do.
ben123456123 chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!