Reviews for Just A Lonely Walk
kalmaegi chapter 8 . 2/18
I'm so glad he didn't obliterate his creations. Ever since I saw the monsters in Fodra, I felt guilty.
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 2/18
Lambda and Sohpie somehow always break me into tears. It's unfair. Also, thinking about Alton's human life and Lambda's attachment to this child makes me want to weep even more because what happens next? I dread it.
kalmaegi chapter 3 . 2/18
Oh poor Lambda. Should have known peace wouldn't last.
kalmaegi chapter 2 . 2/18
"I wish he could have a body of his own" my sister says, while watching the cutscene with me about Lambda trying to convince the Fordra.

Shit. Hello, goodbye. This is all I would have ever wanted for Lambda. I'm so proud and I'm so happy for him.
KH777 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Good chapter.
capradabra chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
I'm incredibly happy to have a found a Lambda-centric fic, and one of this length and quality! I wasn't expecting a plot, but I think you've done a good job with it. At times, it seemed like things went badly a little too often? For Lambda to fall exactly into Olbrick and Gern's plans every time was somewhat... disappointing. Overall, however, I enjoyed it. While I'm sad Sophie and Lambda didn't get to live out the rest of their days alongside Asbel, the epilogue was well thought-out and satisfying nonetheless. So I just wanted to say thanks for writing this, I really liked reading it!
Isodrink chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
You wrote that story, you deserve a review, though it'll be a rather short one since it was quite a while since I read your story and had forgotten to write the review back then.
I liked your story. It was a pleasure, and by that I mean pleasure!, to read it. I think I ate the whole thing in under 8 consecutive hours. It just was that good.

I don't have the time or the energy at the moment to look over the story what I especially liked. I do remember that I was very pleased by the way you depictured Lambdas emotions. I also liked your humor. The thing is, I really, really would like to write more, since I do remember that I definitely liked the story, but I don't remember and as I said, I lack the time to reread it at the moment. I hope you can forgive me.

Then there is stuff that quite surprised me and where I'm not really sure I can accept your conclusion.
One of them being Sophie being in love with Lambda and vice versa. Not the general idea, mind you. Also not what you later made out of it or that there was no build-up until the moment Asbel made it obvious. No, I just thought that the build up wasn't enough. You showed that Sophie started to like Lambda and care for him very much. But the feel to it was more like a very deep friendship rather than a love.

I liked your first antagonist: Olbrick. But I didn't like your second antagonist: Gern.
What I exactly didn't like was how powerful he was in his mind. I know you wanted to depict with that how Lambda had changed. But still. A mere human with enough mental power to overwhelm Lambda? I don't like that thought so very much. I also would have wished for his character to be bit more... fleshed out? More side remarks, more of his thoughts and so on. More to characterize him.

Besides that, I liked every single one of your ideas. I draw my hat before you and thank you to have let me enjoy your story. Have a nice week ;)
Alatum Laminis chapter 22 . 1/6/2014
The perfect ending to a magnificent story.
azure blue espeon chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
Aww, I want an epilogue of the epilogue XD
Orange Gel chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
This was amazing! The pairing is very different, and probably the first pairing I ever really enjoyed reading about. I have never been a big fan of much of the match ups for this series, but your work has made me really like the idea of Sophie/Lambda. This was very well written and well thought out. Thank you very much for seeing it through to the end!
Alatum Laminis chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
YES! YES! Thank you! You have made my day!
azure blue espeon chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you. I spent fifteen minutes and stayed up till one am reading this. And it was worth it. I can't wait for the epilogue.
Great chapter!
Alatum Laminis chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
Please don't make us wait another month for the next chapter.
Blades of Silver chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
So...I do believe that this is the third time I've read this chapter in the last couple hours. Lambda's return...Sophie's feeling...they all hit my heart and it's screaming from the feels ;-;. I can't wait until you update again, you've left it at a really good point in the story _
MisakaMisaka0202 chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
Hurray! Lambda is back, baby! *dances around the room for ten minutes*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »