Reviews for That's What She Said
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Dear Hermione,
I had this boyfriend. We broke up, but a day before I was talking to a really sweet, funny guy and he made me feel better about myself. My ex found out and now my name is being dragged through mud as a cheater. The other boy, the nice one, is convinced that I broke up with my boyfriend for him. What do I do to avoid any more humiliation?
Sincerely,
Trashed
P.S i hope you continue this because i really need help.
potterheadmockingjay chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Dear Hermione,
There's this guy I'm dating, and I'm not really sure if he loves me or not. I mean, he says he has, but I had a crush on him for a long time before he went out with me. And he only admitted his feelings when I gave up and started going out with his best friend, who had a strong interest in me. Does he actually like me? Or did he just not want me dating his friend?
-potterheadmockingjay
P.S. We've been dating for almost nine months now.
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I loved this so much! The one with the girl made me laugh, guy b and guy a I like a but I like b... I don't know why I find that so funny but I do. The one Ron sent in was funny too, as I'm assuming he's talking about Hermione, and Hermione would know that xD. Colin's was cute, again assuming he's talking about Ron/Hermione/Harry. I also liked the one from the boy who thought his girlfriend was cheating; "don't stalk her" haha xD. Overall this story is really cute, and I enjoyed it a lot. Degfinally going in my favorites and on alert! Here's another letter;

Dear Hermione, I just started at a new school (Hogwarts) and I'm conflicted about who to befriend and who not to befriend. I'm a Hufflepuff; but this Slytherin boy, Draco Malfoy told me he'd love to be friends. On the other hand, my roommates Susan and Hannah seem very nice. What should I do? Thanks in advance; Unknown Girl

(I apologize if this is all jumbled together as I am on my phone doing this!)
LovelySocks chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Hermione-
So I like this girl...a lot. But she compares my emotional abilities to kitchen utensils. Advice?
-Ron Weasley
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Dear Hermione,
I think my girlfriend is cheating on me, what do I do?
From,
Nigel
boredperson7 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Dear Hermione,
I'm trying to hang out with a few different upperclassman but they don't like me. What can I do to make them like me?
Colin Creevey
Innocence chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Dear Hermione,
Can a girl send something in? If she can, please continue. If not, just ignore this.
I had a crush on guy A. I then got a boyfriend, guy B. I haven't gotten over A, but I really like B. HELP!
-Innocence

P.S. YOU ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!