Reviews for You Drive Me Up the Wall
Jonathan chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Way to go Snarf; you asked for it!

Next time, hopefully he'll be more careful with what he says around his nephew. L&L for him, but LOL for everyone else!

Two other observations:
-that was some snafu Snarfer stirred up; it might as well be called a SNARFU, get it?!
-if Snarf wanted to tape Snarfer's "beak" shut, he might as well use “Duck" tape (no, not the duct tape of that trade name)!
Jonathan chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Iheartgod,

It's Jonathan. Please take down my review of this story, as well as those of Whispers in the Wind and chapter 2 of Best Friends Forever-Redone; I've revised and edited them. Once their down, I'll post the improved versions.

P.S.: I see you started this story by saying that you should have been working on "SRBA" but weren't because something happened to the document; I'd like to know what that was about.
Jordan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I remember you telling me about this. I've never seen The ThunderCats, so I know nothing about any of the characters or the show itself. But it must be an interesting cartoon, if you can write things like this, lol. In all honestly, I think that being driven up the wall sounds like it could be pretty fun.

Good work. (:
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I like this Snarf/Snarfer one-shot. I'm a fan of the classic "ThunderCats" series too, so it was natural for you to come up with this story. Snarfer was pretty much cool in the two-part "Feliner" story, but when he was officially added to the main cast after Pumyra, Lynx-O, and Bengali joined up, his personality had changed. I think you display that second personality pretty well. And it's actually "Panthro," not "Panthero."