Reviews for Forbidden
OMG! OMG! OMG! Please tell me still plan on keeping your promise to finish this. I absolutely love it, and really want to know what happens.
Shane chapter 31 . 4/16
I HOPE YOU ARE OK? I KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS STORY WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU FINISHED IT. I AM STILL HOPEFUL.
carlsbozu chapter 31 . 3/26
I'll copy and paste this quote from you in the last chapter "Just keep in mind that I absolutely promised that I would finish this story. I still plan on keeping that promise. :)"

Do you still plan on keeping that promise? Because I've read this story about three different times now and I'm still waiting for the end of this story. It's been over a year! Please send word to let me know if you're alive or not.
L YNAL chapter 31 . 1/29
Incredible is all I have to say. Please give it some more attention!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
So im sure your tired of people beging you for an update, but I just realized its been over a year and I was hoping if you would give us an update about the update. If you are ever goin to update.
BeautyinDreaming chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
This is such an amazing story! The way that you describe the Chloe and Derek are perfect! You're storyline is sooo good! Please, please, please finish this story! You cannot even begin to understand how much I love this story, you're an amazing writer!
Please finish it!
kaitgirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
So, we haven't heard from you in a while. Think we could have an update on where you are in the next chapter?
Michelle M chapter 31 . 8/24/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE THIS MASTERPIECE THAT YOU HAVE CREATED. FOLLOW THE PROMISE THAT YOU MADE TO US, THAT YOU WOUKD FINISH THIS STORY AND PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. I absolutely adore and love and am obsessed with this beauty. Please update
ForeverInloveH chapter 31 . 7/26/2016
omw ! this is brilliant ! but you need to finish it ! we need the rest !
zarallei72 chapter 31 . 7/8/2016
you must continue. I want more. way to leave us hanging
Zane S. White chapter 31 . 7/2/2016
Oh my frickn' Gosh! Eletha, you just made me your biggest writing fan. This was a shocking BIG piece of work and I am so impressed with this! The thrill of it pushed me to the edge of my chair. Derek, big thanks, you are AWSOME. And I don't just love you because you're a werewolf. Chloe, *sniff* good job for learning and giving wolf-boy a chance. Thank you for not being clueless, little necro. Eletha, I admit I don't like faniction too much but because of this story, I whipped my head around for the best one just in time. Thank you for writing this and please, PLEASE finish this priceless piece of art!
Lana.Lily99 chapter 31 . 5/31/2016
i love this story so much! i cant wait until the next update XD
Bo Little chapter 31 . 5/17/2016
Please finish so good!
Bbg25 chapter 31 . 5/13/2016
Hey, so I've been reading your work for the last couple of years but only now made an account so I just wanted to tell you again that you are one of the most amazing writers that I have ever had the pleasure to find. Like your writing style and attention to detail are just amazing at portraying the emotions that the characters are feeling and I can't get enough of your stories. Like this cliff hanger is just like heart breaking and I hope you update soon cause I miss your work and I've read this at least 4 times since you stopped updating :) 3 You're awesome and I love your work
Guest chapter 31 . 4/24/2016
Omg please update as soon as you can!