Reviews for The Long Road Home
LadyAnalyn chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
You know when I started reading this earlier today, I wasn't sure. I was like 'a priest? really?' but as I got into it I really liked it. It was very well done and I'm glad I read it.
LadyAnalyn chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
OMFG YES! That song totally fits this story. I feel so old though (27) that song was new when I was in high school. I think that band was new.
goddamnitijustwantausername chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
so fucking perfect
Silvertongue chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
That. Was. Amazing! I loved every second of it!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Haha, Maybe I'm a little twisted or something...? But I really loved this *almost* as much as the love-making :)
ImpassionedWriter chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I. AM. ECSTATIC!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
"I got bored of it." Haha, I'll just bet XD
Walt Whitman! :o My other favourite poet! And if, for some strange reason, you have an Edgar Allen Poe quote in here, you will have captured the entire trifecta :)
ImpassionedWriter chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
MORE! MORE AFFECTIONATE DRUNKEN LOVE MOMENTS!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
:D I am loving this so much, mere words can no longer accurately describe my emotions!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
*hearts, hearts, hearts*
ImpassionedWriter chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I forgot to mention, I loved the quote form Emily Dickenson in the previous chapter :) She is one of my favourite poets! And the thing where Dean smiles at Castiel and then just disappears... That happens to me with my best friend all the time -_- I wish I understood why :P
ImpassionedWriter chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I love each chapter even more than the next! You. Are. Incredible!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I ADORE the subtle undertones of this story! And amazing first chapter- I can't wait to read the rest! :DD
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Just read everything in one go, beautiful story, though sometimes i found the dialogue a bit... dry?
Anyways i loved it and i would be lying if i said i didn't google pictures of Misha as a priest inbetween ;)