Reviews for The Scintillating Proposal
Kat chapter 8 . 3/8
Whens the next part coming out I'm loving this fanfic and just want to now hwats happening next…
Guest123 chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
What wedding planning part? Hm, perhaps them getting the dress? But no Ginny announcing her pregnancy please. Not really interested in reading about pregnancies that don't involve the two main characters.
Guest123 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
So Astoria was brought into the loop/plan and is playing Draco's fake fiancée now? She must be his fake fiancée because if she were his real fiancée, then why would the Malfoys invite Harry and Ron? It's not like Draco is friends with them - so it makes no sense for him to invite them. The only logic answer to me is that he invited them because they are Hermione's friends - his REAL bride-to-be's friends.
Guest123 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I bet the secret bride-to-be is Hermione. It's probably Narcissa's and Draco's plan to make them spend as much time as possible together so Hermione would fall in love with Draco. Hermione will be planning her own wedding.
Gjack chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
THE wedding Dress
crazychick-1027 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Interesting ... How about the venue?
vickifay chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Oy, sorry for the late read, but my inbox has been classifying updates as spam recently...

Either way, this was a good update. Something is definitely brewing here. Things seem pretty calm at the moment, but I know Hermione's going to lose her cool as some point. I guess we'll see, right? I really want to see something about the dresses, since those are always fun :)
wbsam chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Just found out your story today and oh boy I'm hooked! First pleasent chat between Hermione adn Draco and still I can't keep chap 7 out of my mind, meanie meanie you! Can we hear something about the groom' suit fitting? Potentially akward moments there! And is Ginny's gonna have some news for us? Wink wink *_*
ajcollins2010 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
O this is getting good, but i have to ask why keep it a secret, is Hermione going to be the bride or is there something deeper to it(like wanting to keep Astoria safe from harm)? Cant wait for the rest of the story DON'T STOP!
jeny3329 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
I just want a little romance between herms and draco
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I want more Dramionie.

And more of them being locked in the same room by accident.
vickifay chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Hmm, don't think I've ever read a chapter that was pure dialogue before. So this is new. Normally I'd say it was Malfoy, but that seems too easy. Guess I'll have to find out next time!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Hermie and Draco. Who else?
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Lovely!
When will the actual Dramione get in? Please tell me we are going to get inclinks of it soon! I love them!
FairoozT chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Super excited to read more! Update soon please :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »