Reviews for Feline Ways
DreamRealm3 chapter 1 . 4/16
Wow, I want another! XD
SnowBloodApple chapter 1 . 3/25
*Q* i'm on drool mode hahahaha seriously somehow it reminds me of a memory hmmm :3 i love it its official i'm into cat ears and cat tail *nom nom nom*
OMFG chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Soooooo dam cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Please make another version of this fic where it shows Sasuke's POV!
Shizuna chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I'm loving it! TeeHee
valre chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Why do I feel like this isn't a one-time thing?

Kitty-Itachi is too cute and ridiculously hot. Loved this fic.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Damn, that was sexy. I love the way Sasuke seduced Itachi :D
DoNTbESCaREd chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I had read this story when it was first published, and I fucking loved it. It was hot, sexy, and most of all contradicting. ;3 The feline mating touch was quite the turn-on as well. That tail, ah... Sasuke is very lucky. Heh, I would imagine that the Uchiha brothers' bodies would pick eachother rather than anyone else. And now, after reading this masterpiece, I think Itachi solely belongs to Sasuke now. XD Amusing. Poor Itachi humiliated and fucked, that was the biggest turn-on I'd say. And one part in particular made me laugh, somewhere in the middle. It stood out, and humored me. Then the 'marking as his mate' was there and yet another infatuation was born. ;) Though, I actually came here to say that this was wonderful, well-written, erotic, and everything I look for in a SasuIta story. With that neko touch that drives everyone crazy. ;3 Good job, it was amazing and it seemed that the two were really in the heat, huh? Anyways! I'll be around, well. Perving around, and will always be on the look out for one of your stories. c:

A very pervy author,

D.b.S
guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Adorable work!
Scene with a plant and hiding Itachi was hilarious! Sasuke is so hot) I like his possessiveness toward Itachi too! Sasuita is such a sweet pairing, I really like your vision of their relationship.
Thank you a lot for posting the story333
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh yes, I did enjoy somewhat. A lot actually. lol I was a bit skeptical at first about Itachi being the uke, but it didnt matter in the end, I actually really liked it that way!
Chante-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This story? Amazing. I'm really glad that you portrayed Sasuke the way that you did. Thiels was a really good, long one- shot and I hope you continue doing great things.
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Dying with a nosebleed. God that was one hot make another chapter
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I did enjoy it! even is i dont like the idea of Sasuke on top xD still this was a good story.
Caitlin Trevor chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
F*** FNZJDSKSTDFKJGWO$%*%#$U$TWJGRAV%$*UTJNWE THAT WAS HOT
Leeda Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I love this :D i love the fact they have cat features AND its ItaSasu :3 you did a great job, well done! xx