Reviews for Oubliette
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
dooo more please! loove it! such a cliff-hanger
Amorous Erised chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
What? No! You can't end like that! I was hoping there would be a big reunion scene, where Jonathan could tell his Son, all that he had wanted to whilst stuck down that pit.

Great story, I really enjoyed it.

Amorous Erised
L8E IN TIME chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Good job! I really loved this story! It's probably the best Smallville story I've read in a long time! Keep on writing!1 You're very talented! Can't wait for more stories from you!
Nanashi chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
The "Flames must be spelled correctly" thing seems kinda hypocritical when you've incorrectly pluralized "Kent" in the summary. It's "Kents", not "Kent's".
betweenlife chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Dramatic. I like it. :)
Noutchka chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
OMG what happens next ? :)
rica chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
This was the first fanfiction I ever read. I read it back when it was first finished, and I've read it many times since then. If my first experience of fanfiction had been something else, I likely would have given up on the whole thing. So, thank you so much for writing this story.
WaffleNinja chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
That can't be the end! I don't care how long ago this story was written!
kateelynne chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
omg! ok this is the same person who made the extremely long comment on your sanctuary story. but what i didn't realize was that the same author(you!) wrote my fave hp story and me fave smallville story oubliette! isn't that strange i am gonna go now before i start blabbing about how hot clark is so bye.

p.s. couldnt help myself! CLARK IS HOT!there i shall go now! BYE! o yea happy new year! have a great 2008!(hehe that rhymed!)
sUnKiSsT chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
i had to read that Wild Things book in gr 12 english haha- had to descirbe its different themes :P

good fic!
Ealcynn chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
Wow, awesome story! They're should definatly be more stuff like this! *applauds*
jennifer chapter 8 . 2/8/2007
i love the story. you are a wonderfull writer , i hope you keep writing. please finnsh the story.
Jadeyuy chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
wait...that's the end? That didn't seem like an ending to me at all.
Superinsane-in-the-Mainframe chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
review number 100 WOHUU what do I win what do I win? hehe just messing around with ya :P I loved the story not many of those around :( But one thing for sure ya got talent :D keep up the good work
Anonie chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I read this story several months ago, but i forgot to review. I just re-read it and re-discovered what a marvelous tale of fanfiction this truly is. Everything was so vivid, you have great...marvelous talent *something that many fanfanfiction authors lack*. I thought the ending was great too. I don't know why so many people don't think of it as an ending, i thoguht it was perfect. Otherwise, i personally think the story would be dragged out for too long. Please keep writing, you're truly great at it.