Reviews for Devil's Trap
SGAavidreader chapter 7 . 4/3
This just screams for a sequal! Will Dean learn how to live without the hunt? Will Sam want to keep hunting? Is Castiel up to helping them take out Zad for good? Love the demon/angel spawn.
Lindelas chapter 7 . 3/27
Ooh, creepy ending! But also kinda happy. I liked the idea of Archdemons. I hope you do more with this idea, but I'm glad you're giving Sammy time to recover. That was... really sad and terrible *hugs Sam*.
lillelouis chapter 7 . 3/9
SEQUAAAAAALLLLL!
Sphinxius chapter 7 . 3/2
I don't even know what to say. I loved this story so much! But even that statement doesn't fully reflect what I'm feeling right now. I guess it'll have to do, though. You left it open for a sequel at the end there... I hope you're going to do one, if you haven't already. I'd totally be all over it. XD
Should be sleeping chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
So...
Sequel?
Should be sleeping chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
"I believe the Archdemon opened a can of whoop-ass on me."
That is the best line I have read in a long time! Can't wait to see how this ends:)
DreamInInk chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
I CANNOT BREATHE
I CANNOTEVENDOANYTHIGHOLYSHIT
OH MY GOD
PLEASE FOLLOW UP ON THIS OR SOMETHING THAT WAS ONE HELL OFA RIDE. I NEVER EVER REVIEW THINGS OR LOG IN ANYMORE BUT I HAD TO JUST TO TELL YOU THAT I AM SO AMAZED BY THIS STORY.
THE PACING AND THE PLOTTWISTS AND JUST THE IDEA IN GENERAL HOLY SHIT MY FRIEND
AND THEN AT THE END
THAT DID IT FOR ME
I MEAN THE ENTIRE TIME I HAD BEEN REALLY JIVING TO THIS BUT THEN AT THE END I JUST !? AS YOU CAN SEE I AM STILL VERY EXCITED
WOW BRAVO MY FRIEND
Seriously though most stories I just skim until I find what I'm interested in. I just read that whole thing, none stop, through and through. Thank you so much for that masterpiece.
Alright I'm going to go read it again.
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Holy crap! That was amazing. SO amazing! And what an ending. Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn! Sam was right, of course.
Archdemon...brilliant! Seriously, I'm all disjointed and rambly because I'm so overwhelmed by the awesome. Congratulations on the awesome! I loved it so much. xo
sammynanci chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
What? I dont understand the end! Great job,really but the end confused me a lot!

Youre really a great writer! I loved this fic!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
GASP! Sam was right! I think we all knew that. Follow up please.
lada2012 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely fabulous! Please write more! Can't wait for a sequel!
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Excellent story!
tiptremble chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Woah. This was excellent.
lekhaki chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
you know Wat... u have just described the best way to actually end supernatural... i don't know when this show will end... but when it does... i hope it feels as complete as this... looking forward to more amazing stuff!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loved the ending! One of my favorites for sure! Looking forward to any upcoming stories!