Reviews for Devil's Trap
sammynanci chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
What? I dont understand the end! Great job,really but the end confused me a lot!

Youre really a great writer! I loved this fic!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
GASP! Sam was right! I think we all knew that. Follow up please.
lada2012 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely fabulous! Please write more! Can't wait for a sequel!
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Excellent story!
tiptremble chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Woah. This was excellent.
lekhaki chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
you know Wat... u have just described the best way to actually end supernatural... i don't know when this show will end... but when it does... i hope it feels as complete as this... looking forward to more amazing stuff!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loved the ending! One of my favorites for sure! Looking forward to any upcoming stories!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
This is a lovely story. The hurt got a little much for me in Sam's ordeal with Zadkiel, but major points for giving plenty of due comfort after and for not just magically fixing him the next day. It felt very real but also the kind of great brother stuff we long to see. And I like the way they settle down at the end, but also the little bit of reminder that it's not over. Nice work!
babyreaper chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Fantastic update, really glad that Sam has recovered enough to leave the hospital and that both him and Dean have kinda settled for the minute, but does Dean believe that the arch demon is still alive like Sam told him? Or think it was all because of Sam's fever? Looking forward to the next post, Thanks.
lillelouis chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
I smell sequel.
Emmers224 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Oh my lordie. Tell me there's going to be a sequel. What a killer ending. Gah! This was just amazing! The entire story! I loved the angst, the drama, the pain. Pure genius. The only thing to make it better would be a sequel! ;D
Kylen chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Loved - even that last danged line!
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Nice wrap up to an emotional roller-coaster of a story for sure! New they couldn't stay out of it forever, (and not sure I'd want them too) but it was nice they got some down time for a while. Sad they can't EVER just get away and have permanent normal, though.
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
great story! evil ending.. sequel? :D
4everkizuna chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Thanks for sharing! The story hit all of my favorite buttons. I really loved how you created a believable (Supernatural) ending. We know that the boys will never be able to leave the life. They will always be dragged back in. Great job!