Reviews for Heat
A chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Holy hell..fantastic. Write more!
Carly chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh my God...that was awesome! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome! What a good idea! Continue this!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...AW3SOME!

First off: Hawkeye and Black Widow, yesh. And...Darcy Lewis? LOL Ok, I didn't see THAT comin'. Though I DO find her pretty cute and funny in "Thor". So, you sex her up a little bit and you get this. Which was AW3SOME!

But anyway!

I love this style of story format, alternating between the really smexy present with the really funny past, showing how this threesome came to be, as well as show how the threesome actually is. It's great! And the moments where Clint and Natasha made advances on Darcy were hilarious. LOL Especially Agent Coulson simply saying "he's got a nest up there". XD Rest in piece, Phil.

And of course, the smexy, oh Gawd, SO smexy threesome. Wow. That was...Wow. Hot-daaaaayum! That was some RLY hot stuff right there! :D

Sure, we are completely out of season, but hey, a Christmas fic is a Christmas fic, my friend! Thank you for this belated X-Mas present! :3

Great work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Fantastic! Continue this?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow...I love how you did this, extremely well done! The dynamics here are fascinating, you should expand on this. Chapter on how the two assassins decided to expand their relationship to include Darcy, maybe the trios first time interspaced like you did on this one? Maybe a chapter of their new years goal? You managed to do a great job with a difficult thing, fantastic! Keep going!