Reviews for Beacon
Anon chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO u can't do dis
Why
Why
It must be completed. *grabs and shakes shoulders*
IT MUST
CelticPheonix chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I liked this story. Sorry you have to abandon it. Also, I think story adoption is where an abanddoned story has all the written chapters copy/pasted then continued from the end of that by a new author.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Nooooooooooooo!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
More chappies!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Nice chap
ArtemisXHolly159 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Noooo don't end it. This is amazing! Please please please continue it! PLEASE!
showbizz chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
That's okay, thanks so much for letting us know, and I hope things get better for you soon!
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Liking this very much, cute, nicely in character and well written, I liked the description of the shirt as being XXL dwarves, I suppose 'regular size centaur' would fit, but I'd hasn't got the same comedic ring to it :P I like the little random author's notes you drop into the middle of the story, they add a unique flavour to the writing style, which is great :)
Keep it up.

RFRG
Sesquipedalia chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I really like your writing style, but you tend to overexplain. We know Artemis is emotionally stunted, but the why isn't essential. Rather than saying he had a troubled childhood, say something like 'he never could get the hang of emotions'. It comes off as a thought process as opposed to a character analysis this way. Show us their reactions without telling us why they reacted that way; they're all the explanation you need.
General Maraxus chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
I must say I am enjoying this story immensly so far. The detail, the dialogue, it is all very intruiging. You have certainly grabbed my attention and I look forward to seeing how this continues.

That last line is from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and was said from Ron about Hermione (I am a Harry Potter fanatic)
Lone-grey-koas-wolf chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Good story can not wait for you to update?
Btw are you going t be striking to the teen rating?
WriterGuy1 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
First happy to oblige, second it was Ron to hermione in Harry potter, right?
Tawny chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
:D So awesome!
I so agree! Harry Potter? From when Hermione talks about the dying vs being expelled?
Can't wait for more!
showbizz chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
FUNNY, WONDERFUL, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.
:DDDDDDD!
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wait, no! It's from Harry Potter! Ron Weasley says it when he is refering to Hermionie! I feel ashamed for not realizing it sooner!