Reviews for Under My Feet
Music-chan loves anime chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Nice story!
killthepain62 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I like where this story is heading and I like the rarity in the fact that we almost never hear about Grimmjow until after he is turned. Please continue and update.
Elo there chapter 4 . 1/31/2013

Also, loved this chapter! Starting to get into the story now, but just wondering, I take it the pack he ate was big? (Enough for him to become a adjuchas class?)
syckandtwysted chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
So few people bother with the story of hollows and its so interesting. Please continue this story!
Angel wolf chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
It's a cool story update plz
Alyssa-kaye chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
What the hell! My review was fucking cut!

Sorry. As I was saying, it would've probably be better if you were to introduce grim in the second chapter. However there is nothing wrong with bringing him in the first chapt- preferably give him a profile or a back story if you know what I mean

But anyways, your first chapter attempt was executed magnificently and I enjoyed readin it! I can't wait for the next! (and the fact that I'm saying this when I don't really like to read about oc's says alot) you've peaked my interests nax!

Oh and srry for the late review I just really wanted to get stuff out of the way so I could take my time with this fix ;) I hope u don't mind if my reviews are kinda long. Yeah, you might wanna expect that :/
Ren-sanna chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hmmm, this is very good for the first chapter! I actually enjkyed reading the first few paragraphs pertaining to her history of how she got he ability to see ghosts and also about her angsty life, it made me feel a little sad...

However in this chapter I think you should've focused more on the main character before you brought in Grim. It pr
Drindrak chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Is good... is good... :D Hi I'm reviewing your story.

While this isn't exactly my cup of tea, I actually kind of like it. It's a bit fast paced to me, but, yeah, that's me. xD

I'll continue reading to see where this ends up! Update soons please
Rangiku567 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
love it hope you update soon
Elo there chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I really like it hida-chan! this is seriously starting to get interesting!

Also, I nearly forgot you had to start school tommoz! T-T good luck! I'm so glad I have till February... Mind you my piano lessons start up again tommoz...
Elo there chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Wow Hida-chan! This is a pretty neat story! It's different to think that Grimmy might have had someone around with him when he died!

I look forward to reading the rest! (can you message me on FB when you update?, since I never check my updates n here or my email very often... When I checked yesterday I had 7000 unread emails .'')
Gladius52 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Awww how sweet, in a sad sort of way. I give it 8 out of 10 cant wait for the future chapters
GirlRockingInTheCorner chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Good so far. I wonder though, will Grimmjow still become a hollow?

oh well, please update soon