Reviews for My hearts Infatuation
*claps enthusiastically*
Janeash chapter 11 . 7/17
Oh yeahhhhh
I really like the way you u write and the way u show the characters. I can't wait for more chapters and more fluff. Plz update soon
AuroraStargazers chapter 11 . 7/16
Yaaas! They finally make up and do fluffy stuff!
You have shown L really well- as in like, trust L to be good at relationships!
Really hoping to see more of this stuff!
-Aura
The-Thorns-On-A-Rose chapter 10 . 6/30
I read this on m old account a long time ago. I missed it! You are so mean! Can't wait for the next chapter!
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
...Holy shit dude
WildfireDreams chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Really hate light right now
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 8 . 7/3/2015
And... Yet another argument... I always love those (no sarcasm in the last statement but maybe a bit in the first)
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
Aww... That's cute.
KosmikQuixotic chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
This is gold. I can't wait for the next update!
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Well that was certainly a cliffhanger, looking forward to seeing how this goes.
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Aw shit... Cliffhanger...ME WAN DA NEW CHAPTAH NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! *rolls on the ground kicking and screaming*
*another me with glasses on steps out of nowhere and glances at the original me* Oh god, not again... I apologize for her. She can get a little crazy sometimes. Anyway, I personally think that this chapter was rather exquisite. I simply cannot wait for the next one. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take care of... *glances at the original me again* ...this...
*by now the original is going on a rampage destroying everything in sight*
*the second one sighs and pushes her glasses up then walks back to the original me*
*the original is now rolling on the ground while singing space unicorn really fast*
*the second one drags her away and waves goodbye to you*
*the original goes back to screaming and kicking* NO! YOU CAND DO DIS TU MEE! NO! NO! I ILL GET MA REVENGE! YOU ILL PAY! YO AWL PAY!
*the second one sighs* Once again, sorry about her. *continues to drag the original away*
bloody.pinprick chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
I'm looking forward to reading more!
WildfireDreams chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
_ Glad to know there is an explanation, I look forward to seeing how this goes!
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
While I was reading the last paragraph I was whispering to myself, "Oh my god Oh my god is he gonna do it? Come on L kiss her already! Oh my god..." then he kissed her and I started jumping around my room while screaming "YES! FINALLY! OH MY GOD THEY KISSED! YES!" repeatedly for 5 minutes.
So... Yeah. Me like dis chapter.
Tigress Ghost chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Awesome chapters.I can't wait for the next one. :)