Reviews for My hearts Infatuation
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 9 . 8/8
...Holy shit dude
WildfireDreams chapter 9 . 8/8
Really hate light right now
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 8 . 7/3
And... Yet another argument... I always love those (no sarcasm in the last statement but maybe a bit in the first)
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 7 . 5/13
Aww... That's cute.
KosmikQuixotic chapter 6 . 5/9
This is gold. I can't wait for the next update!
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 4/21
Well that was certainly a cliffhanger, looking forward to seeing how this goes.
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 6 . 4/20
Aw shit... Cliffhanger...ME WAN DA NEW CHAPTAH NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! *rolls on the ground kicking and screaming*
*another me with glasses on steps out of nowhere and glances at the original me* Oh god, not again... I apologize for her. She can get a little crazy sometimes. Anyway, I personally think that this chapter was rather exquisite. I simply cannot wait for the next one. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take care of... *glances at the original me again* ...this...
*by now the original is going on a rampage destroying everything in sight*
*the second one sighs and pushes her glasses up then walks back to the original me*
*the original is now rolling on the ground while singing space unicorn really fast*
*the second one drags her away and waves goodbye to you*
*the original goes back to screaming and kicking* NO! YOU CAND DO DIS TU MEE! NO! NO! I ILL GET MA REVENGE! YOU ILL PAY! YO AWL PAY!
*the second one sighs* Once again, sorry about her. *continues to drag the original away*
birthday.beyond chapter 5 . 4/14
I'm looking forward to reading more!
WildfireDreams chapter 5 . 4/13
_ Glad to know there is an explanation, I look forward to seeing how this goes!
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 5 . 4/13
While I was reading the last paragraph I was whispering to myself, "Oh my god Oh my god is he gonna do it? Come on L kiss her already! Oh my god..." then he kissed her and I started jumping around my room while screaming "YES! FINALLY! OH MY GOD THEY KISSED! YES!" repeatedly for 5 minutes.
So... Yeah. Me like dis chapter.
Tigress Ghost chapter 4 . 3/23
Awesome chapters.I can't wait for the next one. :)
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 4 . 3/19
Aww... L is so cute when he's jealous...
WildfireDreams chapter 4 . 3/19
So why can she see the shinigami? This needs to be addressed with a believable explanation as according to canon you cannot see a shinigami unless you have touched their specific death note, after all Light could not see Rem until he touched Misa's note and likewise Misa could not see Ryuk until she touched Light's.
ToaNeko chapter 3 . 3/9
I like threwriting. But I can't stop thinking about the original story too. That was good, but this one is good too. Maybe even better in some ways xD
M00nPhase chapter 3 . 3/2
I like it! Please put the next chapter up soon!