Reviews for My hearts Infatuation
IAMLevi chapter 3 . 11h ago
L I know that you and Light are both different sides of the same God.
Lucifer be thy name!
ToaNeko chapter 2 . 2/28
OMG! YOU'RE REDOING THIS FANFIC!
Ven'aranar Angel chapter 2 . 2/28
I'm interested to see what happens next, though it'd be a bit less confusing if you did something to make it clearer when you changed scenes.
CakeOfMischief13 chapter 2 . 2/27
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE OFF AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT! 凸(皿)凸 ...Seriously...(。•́︿•̀。)...Great story though.٩(๑๑)۶
WildfireDreams chapter 24 . 2/27
XD wish i read this before posting my review on the first chapter. Though looking forward to the rewrite.
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 2/26
wait... if L is 14 in the flashback and she is 12 then she should be 22 and not 20 ten years later.
Kristyn S chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Are you discontinuing this?
god of all chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
zare.downey.okumura chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
:'( Dont die L! Update soon!
blabidi1634 chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
More more more :D
Pollzy Claire chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Bur! I like the author notes! You make me laugh! DONT TAKE MY HAPPINESS AWAY KAWAII! PLEASE!
Blabidi chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Oh yeah! And btw, I don't really care for WhiteLadyDragon and if they are trying to be a "super expert critic", or not. Maybe they are being genuine with their reviews, or they just like criticizing peoples work. Or they're just pessimistic like that. ANYWAY, I love this story and as I said before I will stand with my opinion. :))))
Blabidi chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
Both new chaps are awesoooomme! As always :). And Koyuki, yeah I'm not exactly saying that she is wrong, shes right that this story could use some work, but again, that comes with experience. She's getting better with every chapter. As a fan, I want to oppose every critic I don't really agree with. That's just my opinion. People can bash me all they want, i don't care. I'll stand with my opinion that this story is nearly perfect. That's exactly what I would want L's girlfriend to be, and how this story is developing. Plus, this isn't the end, the story is yet to reveal things like why she can see shinigami and what is purpose of all other characters.
Pollzy Claire chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
...
Koyuki chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Blabidi- I am sorry but I do not see what ladywhitedragon has said wrong. Everything she said was absolutely correct, as much as I do enjoy this story. And I can tell you from experience that she was not being harsh. Trust me, I've seen her other reviews, and they're much harsher. She's gotten more constructive, which I highly respect.