Reviews for Rei Ex Machina
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
This was funny. It was refreshing to see a different side to their reawakening. Though, I have some concrit. It's nothing too bad. May I?

When you're having someone shouting, or demanding, you don't have to have all caps, or caps lock. It hurts the eyes. Instead, an exclamation point works better, along with words of description, to add them yelling, or demanding, or whatever.

And as for titles, like for newspaper titles, you can italicize them instead. Looks much better when you do. And for parathensis, you can use commas instead. It flows a bit better. Oh, and one more thing. When they're demanding or yelling, and it's supposed to be a question or not, use either the question mark or exclamation point.

All in all, this was pretty good. I enjoyed the plot. Loved seeing someone else get the spotlight. And the comedy was just enough. Oh, and you may want to fix your A/N in the first chapter, capitalise and what-not, so it looks a bit better. I'll keep an eye out for any more work you do.

-Luna
Kitsune Jackson chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Ok that was hilarious. Oh cest la vie indeed. And I hope you feel better soon.
Wordcaster chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I hope you are not stuck with some writer's block because I really want to see where this go. It's a nice, original and funny Sailor Moon fanfic, and we don't get many of those. Also, Rei is freaking awesome so you got me sold. Wishing you lots of inspiration!
Rakusa chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I'm looking forward to the wrap-up of this story! It's soooo much better than I thought it was going to be! I kind of don't WANT Usagi to remember. At least not the senshi bit since she wasn't supposed to be anyway. Haha, how Rei would handle not having Sailor Moon! Hehe... Love your stories!
recyclablefoxx chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Oh man I was laughing and grinning like a loon as I read this story, I so can't wait until the next chapter. Poor Rei, poor Usagi.
AM9 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Haha, the stabbing conversation was hilarious.
Bin82501 chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
nice.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Awesome. I like all nine chapters Antigone2.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Yay Mamuro noeeeees. Actually I wasn't expecting that. But it's cool
BlueLion chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
the banter is just hilarious - I can almost picture Ami's stern no-nonsense-attitude *laughter*
Kitsune Jackson chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
I love Minako, I'd probably say the same thing. (But never do it)
Neanda chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
And Minako does it again! XD Hilarious! And Usagi must be thinking that her friends have suddenly gone crazy! Ooh, this is going to be good. Loved the PS stuff by the way.

Ja ne!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
This is great! Please more chapters !
AM9 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Awww.
KYRALIH chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
TEARS AND FEELS! THAT AFTERWARD QUOTED MY BRAIN. I LOVE YOU YOU WONDERFUL PERSON.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »