Reviews for Rei Ex Machina
Rakusa chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I'm looking forward to the wrap-up of this story! It's soooo much better than I thought it was going to be! I kind of don't WANT Usagi to remember. At least not the senshi bit since she wasn't supposed to be anyway. Haha, how Rei would handle not having Sailor Moon! Hehe... Love your stories!
recyclablefoxx chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Oh man I was laughing and grinning like a loon as I read this story, I so can't wait until the next chapter. Poor Rei, poor Usagi.
AM9 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Haha, the stabbing conversation was hilarious.
Bin82501 chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
nice.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Awesome. I like all nine chapters Antigone2.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Yay Mamuro noeeeees. Actually I wasn't expecting that. But it's cool
BlueLion chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
the banter is just hilarious - I can almost picture Ami's stern no-nonsense-attitude *laughter*
Kitsune Jackson chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
I love Minako, I'd probably say the same thing. (But never do it)
Neanda chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
And Minako does it again! XD Hilarious! And Usagi must be thinking that her friends have suddenly gone crazy! Ooh, this is going to be good. Loved the PS stuff by the way.

Ja ne!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
This is great! Please more chapters !
AM9 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Awww.
KYRALIH chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
TEARS AND FEELS! THAT AFTERWARD QUOTED MY BRAIN. I LOVE YOU YOU WONDERFUL PERSON.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Oh it is funny, considering it had Minako and Usa-Mamo fights in it. And yay they remember, now lets see what happens next
Neanda chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Aww, that was such a sweet ending for this chapter! I loved everything about it. Although I have to admit, Minako stands out the most as usual. It was hilarious when she blurted that out. XD I can already imagine Rei's enraged face, with a little thought bubble above her head depicting her strangling Minako. Yup yup. :D

Ja ne!
BlueLion chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Well, that leaves Usagi - I wonder what you've got in store for odango atama ...
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »