Reviews for Rei Ex Machina
BlueLion chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Well, that leaves Usagi - I wonder what you've got in store for odango atama ...
Sirius Jackson chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Oh Rei that think your a nutter. Well at least there not DOING anything. That's good freinship. But ah I hope Ami remembers soon
Neanda chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Oh gawd, poor Rei... It just keeps getting worse. I loved how she tried to bring Usagi and Mamoru back together, though! And how Minako swooped in at the end to cheer up Rei and spout a misquoted proverb. IOh, and I also love how Ami and Makoto seem to be becoming best buddies! They work well together. :) And their reactions to Rei were definitely like them.

cai-ann chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
This is interesting and I hope to read more soon.
AM chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
This is very entertaining and cute. Looking forward to more :)
BlueLion chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Oh the anguish - last chapter I thought of telling you to introduce Mamoru, and you did - not that it really helped poor Rei. This one is too hilarious for words. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
'a few nuts short of a squirel' I think that's one of my favorite Minako-isms yet! :D
Kyralih chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Oh.
my.
gosh.

THAT WAS THE BEST FAKE-OUT EVER.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Unless these girls are playing dumb, Rei will need to do a lot more than that to get their memory back. I love how she just went up to Minako in an Usagi-ish style.
Neanda chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Wow! Minako almost got pulled to the table by Rei. XD I'm glad Rei acted so decisively, though - now they're all together again! And heh, typical Ami, trying to explain the weird dream. It must be strange, though, to dream of being struck by lightning and LIKING it. I wouldn't mind, but still. And ah, so Luna and Artemis are still the same! That's good to know.

Neanda chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Ahahaha, it's a charm for GRADES! That was hilarious. XD But yay, finally Makoto enters the story! And she's dashingly handsome and heroic, as usual. 3 I loved how you used that moment to make Rei remember everything! I can't wait to see how she's going to try and make the others remember, too!

AM chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
The part where Rei mistakenly thought Usagi had remembered-brilliant!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Lol. Nice.
Kellybug chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
LOL! I LOVE it! Rei's fealing with PTS: Don't wollow in self-pity.. DO something about it! :) But.. hm.. isn't hunting Minako down a bit extreme ? I mean, remember the proverb: Let s;eeping dogs (and cats and ficuses) lay ;)
Kitsune Jackson chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Haha, hey you need the grades Usa, you already have the love. And poor Rei she thought Usa knew.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »