Reviews for Rei Ex Machina
AM chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
This is very entertaining and cute. Looking forward to more :)
BlueLion chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Oh the anguish - last chapter I thought of telling you to introduce Mamoru, and you did - not that it really helped poor Rei. This one is too hilarious for words. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
'a few nuts short of a squirel' I think that's one of my favorite Minako-isms yet! :D
Kyralih chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Oh.
my.
gosh.

THAT WAS THE BEST FAKE-OUT EVER.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Unless these girls are playing dumb, Rei will need to do a lot more than that to get their memory back. I love how she just went up to Minako in an Usagi-ish style.
Neanda chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Wow! Minako almost got pulled to the table by Rei. XD I'm glad Rei acted so decisively, though - now they're all together again! And heh, typical Ami, trying to explain the weird dream. It must be strange, though, to dream of being struck by lightning and LIKING it. I wouldn't mind, but still. And ah, so Luna and Artemis are still the same! That's good to know.

Neanda chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Ahahaha, it's a charm for GRADES! That was hilarious. XD But yay, finally Makoto enters the story! And she's dashingly handsome and heroic, as usual. 3 I loved how you used that moment to make Rei remember everything! I can't wait to see how she's going to try and make the others remember, too!

AM chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
The part where Rei mistakenly thought Usagi had remembered-brilliant!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Lol. Nice.
Kellybug chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
LOL! I LOVE it! Rei's fealing with PTS: Don't wollow in self-pity.. DO something about it! :) But.. hm.. isn't hunting Minako down a bit extreme ? I mean, remember the proverb: Let s;eeping dogs (and cats and ficuses) lay ;)
Kitsune Jackson chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Haha, hey you need the grades Usa, you already have the love. And poor Rei she thought Usa knew.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Yah ok Rei-chan I believe you. Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh even my cat knows better than that. -shake head- you are in denial darlin
Neanda chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Aww, this was such a heartwarming chapter! I love how Usagi worms her way into Ami and Rei's hearts like that, and how she'd be more horrified at Rei being a real tutor. And yeah, Ami can really say some shocking things at times! if she were as hyper as Usagi, she'd probably be the comedian of the group. And lol, poor Luna getting handled like that. I bet she really had to hold back from yelling at Rei. XD Can't wait for Makoto to be introduced, by the way! *starstruck*

Kitsune Jackson chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Wooooooow what happned why is Amy-chan being a bit testy and Usagi is quiet and and woooooooooooooooow
Neanda chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Short is okay, as long as it's sweet! And it was! Nice nice, I really like how you handled this. The part with the TA uniform and Ami mistaking her for a TA representative was really believable! I can totally imagine that schools in the area would want her. But ooh, what's this? What does Luna know? I guess that, since Luna and Artemis remembered everything in the anime, they remember everything here too.

48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »