Reviews for You Don't See Me
shadowelf144 chapter 11 . 9/16
more more author i love this
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 9/14
Oh, I do so hope that Harry gives at least one of those notes in his DADA homework to Snape-especially the one that says nobody will believe Harry about what happened. The Potions Master would be able to trace it to Lockhart, add a spot of Veritaserum to some tea for Lockhart while everyone is in the staff room...and though it wouldn't be admissible in court, it's not like there would be anything of Lockhart left to send to Azkaban once Minerva realized what was going on.
Silverdawn2167 chapter 11 . 9/10
I know you've probably long forgotten this story but it's so amazing and I really wish you would continue.
More...? You can do it! Love the plot line so far
witherwings1972 chapter 11 . 8/8
Ok really wanting to see what happens next Good work. .
Please please please please please finish the story
alliekiwi chapter 11 . 7/28
This is a really good version of 'Snape realises Harry is being abused'. I would be wonderful if you would continue it.
please, i'm begging you, please update!
Meralyin chapter 7 . 7/13
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE!
Weirdness47 chapter 11 . 7/13
WHAT! WHERE'S THE REST?!
OoJuliaoO chapter 11 . 7/12
I really enjoyed reading your story. you portrayed Snape very well and I like the development of his relationship with Harry. I'd love to read some more of you'd decide to continue with it.
Emily625 chapter 11 . 7/7
I really like this story. And you probably won't update it seeing as it's been three years but if you do, that'd be cool.
Aaaawwwwwwww!
When you said that he collapsed in the first week of detention I thought you meant like the third day or more not the first day lol! Poor thing!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 11 . 6/8
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)