Reviews for You Don't See Me
Bashirisuku chapter 11 . 9h ago
NO! COLLIN! and will lock heart die a very painful, long, bloody, torturous, the worst death never thought of?
Arrow chapter 11 . 4/17
Hey. I like the story so far but I am REALLY looking forward to when Lockhart gets arrested/sent to Azkaban/Dementor's Kissed. Or better, Snape hands him to Voldie & Lockhart gets Cruciod cux he foolishly insults the Dark Lord or something. Or he can be given as Bellatrix's pin cushion (best term I can come since she will use him for practicing illegal Dark deserves it for poor, innocent, sweet Harry.

Yeah, always hated Lockhart. Still do... But it is fun to use him to vent out my more evil side *evil grin*.

Sorry that Im not logged in. Using my phone.
percabeth2025 chapter 11 . 4/8
I really love this story, the way you built up the relationship between Snape and Harry is probably the most realistic way I've seen it done so well done! I can't wait for the next chapter so please update as soon as possible!
JackFrostforever chapter 11 . 4/6
zx14ninja please hurry with the next chapter
Blue Roselette chapter 11 . 4/5
Your fanfic is awesome, but I'm sooooooooo excited to read about how Snape pulverizes Lockhart to the point that he'll never want to get up ever again! Those who suffer from sick people like him need justice, and Snape is sooooooo fit for that job. Good luck continuing! :D
blizzarrrd chapter 11 . 4/2
Nice and kind of sad story. will you continue? :)
city bookworm chapter 11 . 3/28
Harry is just starting to feel comfortable talking to Snape. Trusting him should be soon . I think they will be good for each other. I hope that you'll figure a way to get Harry's so called family. I look forward to reading more.
Bronkwin2 chapter 11 . 3/20
This is amazing and I can't wait for the next instalment!
Yeah Salazar is a pedo.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 11 . 3/18
your not leaving it here are you? You will continue this story right?
It's a great story!
cassie chapter 11 . 3/16
I really like your story and Snape's relationship to harry I hope you wont change the events of the books to much because I am looking forward to Snape's reaction to Harry going into the chamber.
Ren O'neil chapter 11 . 3/11
no, they are slower. come on. this is to good to quit. you have started the race and need to finish
The Little Chibi chapter 11 . 2/28
This is a much more realistic outcome of Harry's time spent at the Dursley's.
Merrri chapter 11 . 2/24
Hey! Great job so far, I'm really enjoying it. I think your premise is well done and the changing relationship between Snape and Harry is being well paced. Nothing bugs me more than people rushing that. Both are complicated individuals who don't trust easily. It's a delicate process to make them get along. I've never seen this take on Lockheart before, but if he could do everything else, I suppose this isn't really much of a stretch... Creep. You've made it work in any case, which is the main thing. Harry's reaction was really good, and the whole thing made me quite uncomfortable, so great writing. :)
I noticed that you were looking for a beta? If you still need one, I'd be happy to help!

Thanks for the story, and I can't WAIT to see where it goes. :)

May your words flow quickly and your ink run smooth.

scarfire14 chapter 11 . 2/23
i think there may be a riot soon if you dont update!