Reviews for You Don't See Me
I really like this so far
Its really good
I think you should make more
Hello,
Just letting you know that we are all waiting for your update hun :-)!
Thank you for posting this! I love the plot and I hope that Lockhart gets discovered TRYING to abuse Harry sexually (but fail please) and then he goes to jail. Erm, also, can Harry survive an even bigger accident in the quittich game than he had in the second book? Please! And then have protective Snape after him and who ever tried to harm him lol. Maybe also you can have Harry interact with the Slytherins...?maybe make this Draco/Harry? Just some thoughts for this marvellous story :-)!
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 5/5
sad to see this one's not finished. would have wanted to know how it ends at least
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 5/5
TinkaPrime chapter 11 . 4/29
Would love more if possible
KagomexKurama32 chapter 11 . 4/18
I love this story and I hope you continue this, I also want Snape to beat the sh*t out of Lockhart.
slyhuff chapter 11 . 4/11
i do hope you come back and complete this, its well written and such alot is going on
Naty223 chapter 11 . 3/18
Plz continue the story I love it
Nyankitty16 chapter 11 . 2/28
This is extremely well written and I absolutely love it. Plz continue it!
Plz plz plz continue this! It's soooo good!
Gladoo89 chapter 11 . 1/3
I feel like I've already read this story two or three times. I'm still hoping for an update someday.

I wish you an happy New Year! :)
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
The reaction of an abused child can vary. Depending on how severe it is. How long it's gone on. If they have a support system outside of their family. If they've ever told anyone. How people reacted when they did tell. If their abuser found out about the one time they told.

Kids are resilient. Though cannon Harry is almost too well adjusted. Considering its cannon Harry is abused. Read the second book a little more closely and at least once there's implied proof his uncle best him half to death
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
I thought him Beijing insnanely rich *waa* canon and this no cliche
crotia chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
i guess you won't finish this story. a pity really because it's rather good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
You said on instead of one in this sentence "'E's the only on who knows I'm a sqiub!