Reviews for Home
biddle29 chapter 51 . 2/25
Aw that was so cute :) I loved that! And I do really hope that Evie has a baby, that would be awesome!
kaia chapter 51 . 2/23
good chapter!
biddle29 chapter 50 . 2/3
FIFTY CHAPTERS! Fifty awesome chapters :) Love this story so much :) Thank YOU for writing it by the way :)
This chapter was absolutely awesome! I love Fili so much :)
kaia chapter 50 . 2/1
cute! still wondering if you were going to keep the idea of evie giving thorin a son... that was mentioned in one of the M rated side chapters that was apparently deleted
C.M. Gate chapter 49 . 1/15
Finally, they found water! I was beginning to feel thirsty and dusty instead of them, in spite of having lots of rain, ice and even a little snow (which is not normal in my country)!

And I do so hope that Evie manages to end up with pregnant, just one small baby, Thorin and Evie more than deserve that small gift.

Eager to read more!
biddle29 chapter 49 . 1/15
I loved this chapter! :) And I love this story! To tell you the truth, I have two favorite parts: the whole part where Thorin thought Evie was dead and then realized she wasn't (I loved it!) and the part where Evie comes back to the mountain, and she and Thorin are standing on the balcony :)
kaia chapter 49 . 1/13
it doesn't seem like it's been 2 years! it feels like its only been a few months since the first few chapters! i love this story how the heck am i suppose to choose a favorite line/scene/chapter?!
though i can say that i love the chapter where evie brought the dwarfs and hobbits together to make one large market. update again soon!
biddle29 chapter 48 . 1/5
Yes! He's still alive and their back together :D I loved this chapter!
CarlisleLuva4Eva chapter 48 . 1/3
Keep going! I really like this story
Ardnamurchan chapter 39 . 12/24/2014
I like your story ( I'm still reading it :)
It's very sweet and realistic. The feelings of all the characters are very well described
Have a merry Xmas :)
kaia chapter 47 . 11/25/2014
when someone you love is in that kind of danger, your mind will run wild and the worst case situations make you lose hope... great chapter! thorin's in for a good beating for making evie and Dis worry so much. with Dis being pregnant and evie's emotional toil... thorin's in a rough few days/weeks; i can picture Dis chasing him through the mountain, yelling at the top of her lungs at him, a sword in her hand :)
biddle29 chapter 47 . 11/23/2014
I'm thankful for this story 'cause its absolutely awesome! And thank goodness Thorin's still alive! You scared me for a second there!
x NikiSt x chapter 47 . 11/23/2014
i was so glad he was not dead
biddle29 chapter 46 . 11/18/2014
SWEET MAHAL DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! For a second I thought it wasn't a dream! I was literally crying! Please update soon!
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 46 . 11/17/2014