Reviews for I Never Needed The Gold
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love it, especially Tulio calling Miguel his king.
Gabe Mason chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
"My king needs a crown."... THAT. WAS. SO. SWEET! LOVED IIIIIT
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
It would be just like Miguel to say something so sweet without even thinking about it or understanding the gravity of what he was saying.
AWWW TULIO CALLED MIGUEL HIS KIIIINNGGGG
Peppa chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You are amazing.
Simply
Love
It.
IShipThieves chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Thank you! This was my favourite movie as a kid and, when I recently revisited it, I definitely knew that they were together. Well written with a good balance of heart and perv. Awesome work :)
macie1226 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wonderful! I wish there was even more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I'd like you to write something semi AU, maybe before or after El Dorado. The only complaint I have is that it was a little hard to understand which ones' thoughts were being voiced through your narrative. I'd like to see something set in maybe France or Egypt with them, (full story with a plethora of genres, obviously romance,) but I really like the angst, h/c, suspense, maybe some awkward humour, etcetera.
Bobby Singer chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yes. A thousand times yes.
TrannysaurusBoi chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
3 that.. was... awesome, it was sexy, loving, funny, and passionate.. i loved it! :D
I wanna be the very best chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Cute amazing, and the PERFECT fic to start with. )
FangirlingPetrichor chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love it :D Ahhh the "my king needs a crown" was beautiful :) I got a little confused with the amount of "he"s in the middle, but I was probably reading it too fast XD it was great either way :)
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
oh that last line killed me! X3 And get this, as i as reading this i was also watching the movie and it was EXACTLY at the part in this fiction! OoO I was like, WOW! XD Really nice piece though! I love the way you captured their closeness and loving friendship in their every action!
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my god. What.
I'm not sure what to say. This is my first time reading a Tulio/Miguel fic, and I think this officially hooked me onto the pairing. I haven't seen the film in years, but geez. I love this so much, it's so good.
''When he opened his eyes as if to ask what he was doing, Tulio just answered, 'My king needs a crown.''' Really? Perfect line. Straight to the favourites.
Wednessday chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love this pairing you did a wonderfull job with this story. There were a few gramatical an spelling errors but other than that this story was beautifull