Reviews for Cathartic Kisses
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow! I loved that passionate kiss XD I think I'm starting to like Bill/Harry!
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I do quite like this! I quite like it a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
omg! that was...mind blowing...great...sequel please!
DA chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I LOVE this pairing! I like Harry/Charlie too, it's easier to write in some ways (no Fleur to get rid of) but harder too, with the distance and the dragons, so I always come back to Bill/Harry because they fit a bit better. Being an only child is a bit like being the eldest, in some ways.

Anyway, great story! I'm looking forward to a sequal & anything in the future from you!
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
*flails* Omg yes! This is beauitful and wonderfuly and I need more! So please write a sequel? Erm for an idea I know it's a bit cliche but you could have the families reaction to the idea of them bein in a relationship? I hope you write more soon ;)
The arithmancer chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love Bill and Harry, please more and longer
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was terrific, It would be great to see the sequel of when they get together after the war is over.
volfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I so hope you write that sequel, but this was an amazing story.
bb4evr chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was really good...I always hated the fact that JKR never showed him dealing with Hedwigs death...I love Bill and Harry together.. I think they make an awesome couple...I would love to read a sequel to this

Debi
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I enjoyed this and was pleased to read you have a sequel in mind.
Dragonb8 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Tsssss! So, Bill said, "All Veela relationships start out with passion and fire...". Are we sure it's all Veela relationships? Because from the effects of that first kiss, I would think it may be just all BILL relationships! Dang! That was HOT!

So, counting previous comments, I think this would classify as my 3rd vote for that sequel. I have got to see the collection on that promise! ( any other Harry/Bill pairing bunnies you've got bouncing around in that fertile field of yours!)
Freezing Ashes chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Brilliant. And by the way, when he was talking about Hedwig, it almost made me cry a little.