Reviews for Inevitable Paradox
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
I love this story so far! Can't wait to read how Orihime became a captain and her relationship with the other Gotei 13 captains!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Please update soon can't wait to read more
FrostHunter chapter 3 . 2/8/2017
Cool look forward to see how orihime became captain I'm also looking forward to see how adult orihime will change things in bleach update soon please.
yuki-1107 chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
I find this story extremely interesting. I've read somewhere that if you meet your future or past self, two selves of a same person cannot exist at the same time and they will destroy each others. So it's very surprising for me to read chapter 3! Thanks a bunch for this wonderful idea and looking forward to read more from you!
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Cool orihime is going to be a captain I also like it when fanfic writers are willing to use her in better way than kubo at times did he seems to be playing favorites with ichigo as well as uuryu never like that in all honestly keep it up.
GG chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Well you got a new reader in me. The story sounds interesting and I'm glad you are picking it back up. The little preview was cool and I can't wait to see the journey of orihime and how she got to that point of her life. Update soon yea? I really want to read more.
yuli2401 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Que emoción decidiste continuar la historia...
TheLoverOfLit chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
The Byakuya "thing" should TOTALLY be a pairing. Just saying, YUM. I'm a ByaHime fiend, and never see enough of it. I'm sure whatever the final outcome will be worthwhile to read, I still vote for pairing them. ;)
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
very good
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Should try Uriah Heep
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Oh lol I thought this was a major time skip which would have sacked lol. Hope you continue your story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
awe too bad orifice couldn't save him... guess it's for the best
HJSDGCE chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Man, this is such an interesting story. I can't believe you put this on the shelf to collect dust for so long.

Please continue. I mean, regain that joy in writing again! You started this story with a passion so do it again.
L'archangel chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
woah! good to know that i don't have to give up on this fic. hehehe you really made me happy with your announcement~~~ :)
yuli2401 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Me gusta mucho la idea de esta historia deberías continuarla.