Reviews for Lady Mary Crawley's Diary
juicyjools chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
I am sooo happy to find your update on this story...Still funny and papa Gratham is so overjoyed that he cant be stern about not knowing beforehand. Now Lady Mary is pregnant? more hilarious tales will come our way.
Naming your lap-tops are very apt...You are right Allan Leech is more reliable and I hope he will be for a long while yet. Gives me an idea maybe I should name my ipad .
oh yes, I love Napier is mentioned. He must not be forgotten, being such a good and loving friend.
darkblueyank chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
Happy 2014! Best wishes for you and your new laptop for the new year, I hope the year treats you and your loved ones well.

I am so excited to see what Mary and Matthew do about their new situation! I was going to say "predicament" but since they love each other and already plan to marry perhaps that would be too strong a word. Or not, depending on Robert and Cora. I can't wait!
golden12 chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
So glad to see this back, I feel sorry for Matthew and Mary, so many obstacles and now this. (I hate to be the one to bring it up, but I think some of the dates in your story are wrong, shouldn't they read April instead of February?) The wedding may have to be moved to May instead of the end of June anyway.
Granny being the one to put the engagement announcement was too funny. I guess that's one way to ensure that it goes ahead. Sounds entirely like something my Great Grandmother would have done.
Love this story, and look forward to your next update. Well done.
DAGuest chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
So happy to see another chapter to this wonderful story! Can't wait to see Matthew's reaction to the pregnancy. Please update soon!
Creature of Duty chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
Welcome back! So glad to see an update. Methinks that a prescient Granny wanted to jump the gun on making the newpaper announcement because she suspects a bun in the oven and she is trying to get ahead of that story.
ZoeyBridget chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
So excited to see an update to one of my all-time favorite stories, and this didn't disappoint! Thank you so much! Poor Mary seems finally to have figured out why she has been so queasy. :-) And too funny having her Granny jump the gun on the wedding announcement. Love this! More, please! Now that you have a new laptop, you can update often, surely? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
Happy new year, Postie! Hope all is very well with you! I'm very much missing your Mary and Matthew...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
UPDATE. PLEASE!
salzburg chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
Idiot am I. Of course I should have written Dec 1913, not . Looking forward to next chapter.
Salzburg chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Bravo! Please keep it up and hope you won't make us wait so long Do you still plan to end with Dec 2013? Your m/m are delightful but also other characters - all of them including Moseley and Claudius (for whom I have a soft spot). Thanks again. Admire your talent very much. Do you have a tumblr?
Juicy jools chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
What a wonderful surprise!
This is one
Ofp the best stories in the M/M fanfic dorm
Love the proposal . It was hilarious as usual and the ring is perfect.
Your Mary is much lighter than in cannon and yet so still in character and M/M are so suited for each other. Their fights are such a joy to read because their make-ups are so wonderful and romantic.
Please do not take too long to update. Your fans are awaiting for this treasure of a story.
juicyjools chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
I can't believe it. You have updated this wonderful story. I read your last 3 chapters 3 times and don not get tired of them because they are hilarious but so well written.
I love matthew;s imagination of a proposal and the ring is just perfect for Mary.
I cannot wait to read when they will be married and how and I am sure you will not disappoint.
Marie chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
So glad that you're back. Lovely, as always. :-) Can't wait for more.
Hogfan chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
I'm so happy to see an update!
I love the proposal. It was romantic and funny. It was well worth the wait.
It was interesting how you had Matthew take care the Mags issue.
Their relationship IMO was like how Edith was with Patrick.
I would love to see you take this story into S2 to see what Mary would write in her diary while
Matthew was at war.
Stephanie chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
Dear Il Postino! I hope that you do not let us wait so long. The story is great and if I may suggest something ... From March to Christmas is just 9 months. So, what do you do with it? Will Christmas 1913 on Downton be joyful?
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »