Reviews for Lady Mary Crawley's Diary
Stephanie chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
Dear Il Postino! I hope that now you do not let us wait so long for new chapter. The story is great and if I may suggest something ... :From March to Christmas is just 9 months. So, what do you do with it? Will Christmas 1913 on Downton be joyful?
Kate chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
So excited to see a new chapter, and it certainly did not disappoint! Loved it. Your Mary never ceases to crack me up and bumbling Matthew is so endearing. Can't wait for the next installment-is Mary pregnant?
Hogfan chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
I'm so happy to see an update!
I started to think that you really did give up on this story.
I loved the proposal. It was both romantic and funny.
It was well worth the wait.
The way you wrote how Matthew told Mags about getting married was interesting to me because I felt like it was like how Edith was with Patrick.
Mary feeling bad makes me wonder if a little something extra came from their night together.
I hope so.
Also are you going to take this story into S2?
I would like to see what Mary would write in her diary when Matthew is at war.
Please update soon!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Oh no, Mary! Edith may not be the only one that ends up preggers. Thanks so much for another delightful chapter.
mngirl chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
YAY it got updated! This chapter was so cute omg! Loved it
Jenwren chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Well worth the wait, loved it!
annie chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Do you believe that I checked your page every second day to see if there is a new chapter. And I'm very glad that today is that lucky day. Good job! Please, don't make me wait too long for another chapter, I don't think I could bear it.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
This was so worth the wait! I have been waiting for your update and thought maybe you had decided not to continue so i was just thrilled to see an update- and then this! Fabulous. I love this mary and matthew!
golden12 chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
I am so glad that you posted another chapter. I really love your story, it's fun. Your characters are true to younger versions of the characters. Some of the touches were inspired...Old Testament Mary, love that one. And the fact that she resents her father reading her mail, but is wise enough to know that she can't stop him. Now I'm looking forward to seeing if they will have to hurry the wedding along, and of course, who is taking Claudius. (Could it be Matthew? They need a dog right?) Well done.
eyeon chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
So glad you're back! I was just getting into my stalking mode to try to beg another chapter out of you. Your story, I might add, is SO popular that the notification went right into Spam (obviously due to the overwhelming number of people being notified) and it took me all day (and to be looking for something else) to find it. Of course I'm thrilled to hear Claudius is doing well. So, Mary is NOT feeling so well hmmmmm!? Million dollar (pound) line "The old Mary is very Old Testament"! You are too funny to stay away for so long, so I hope you're back sooner than later! I love a great howling laugh now and again!
DAGuest chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
So happy to see an update to this great story! The proposal was adorable and sweet. Can't wait 'til the next chapter.
ZoeyBridget chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Oh, happy day! I was so excited to see this new chapter, and as usual it did not disappoint! I love your version of Matthew so much - especially his endearingly nerdy "solicitor" propensities...his letters crack me up no end. And Mary, so entertainingly torn between cussedness and sentimentality. ("Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary," indeed.) The two of them are such a marvelous study in contrasts...even more so than in canon. So wonderful. This is such a fantastic and funny story and you tell it so well. More, please!
PurpleShipper chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Was happy to see you return!
Apollo888 chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
The proposal was so appropriately fitting for these two and the fact Mary thought it was perfect was a wonderful touch. I was very glad to see an update from you and am looking forward to the next.
trinadeckers chapter 25 . 11/20/2013