Reviews for Lady Mary Crawley's Diary
mmlove chapter 29 . 4/17/2016
I know you've probably abandoned this, but I love this universe and the characters in it. If you could finish this story, I (and many other readers!) would be incredibly grateful.
ShippingMaryandMatthewForever chapter 28 . 2/16/2016
Please update this story it's amazing
timeandpixiedust chapter 29 . 12/29/2015
Mary in this fic is just perfect. Matthew as well, I love how their relationship progressed and how they are together. I also adore Mary's wit and the humor of the entire story. I really wish you would continue at least to see Mary tell Matthew her secret! (I know it's been over a year, but it's nice to hope).
Rosemary78 chapter 29 . 12/14/2015
Please write more! I've enjoyed this immensely!
salzburg chapter 29 . 12/2/2015
IlPostino, I'm sorry you haven't been able to finish this story, but I want you to know that I'm grateful for what you wrote. It is the most entertaining story in all of DA fanfiction, in my opinion. Thank you for many enjoyable hours of reading!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/6/2015
I'm crazy about this story, and miss it so terribly much! Please please please come back to it, Il Postino! Simply put, it's too brilliant NOT to be finished! Thank you very, very much.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Please Ilpostino may we have more of this very funny story?
Creature of Duty chapter 29 . 5/16/2015
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned as it is a delight. It's been since September since the last update, which means enough time has transpired that Mary could have given birth already and poor Matthew still doesn't know. ;-)
ShippingMaryandMatthewForever chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
Love this story. Do hope you continue. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
I can't put into words how good your writing is. I love reading it. I love how much attitude you put into Mary. I literally laugh out loud every other paragraph! Btw, the Crawley family isn't Catholic, ask it wouldn't be mass, but whatever. Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Still wonderful! Just a thought- in season one the dog is pharaoh, not Isis, but whatever. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This is the funniest piece I have read in a long time. I laughed SO hard at the 'And Edith, if you're reading this, you've put on weight.'
Only finished chapter one...can't wait to continuex
strawberrygal chapter 29 . 4/3/2015
Absolutely adore this story! Please update soon 3
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 29 . 3/31/2015
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 28 . 3/31/2015
Wow, what an image of Mary! And I love the budding chemistry with Tom. I just want her to tell Matthew already and they get married yesterday and have lots of babies and live happily ever after... :)
613 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »