Reviews for Lady Mary Crawley's Diary
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 27 . 3/31/2015
I'm feeling sorry for Mary, with all the stress on her shoulders. Can't wait to see how this all turns out!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
Ooh! A fascinating development! For such a lighthearted story as this, brava for taking such a serious situation on!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 25 . 3/31/2015
Loved the bit where "meticulous" Matthew didn't have the engagement ring. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
I'm looking forward to Matthew explaining himself. Very engaging story! Mary's frustration was so well set up and so well described. I completely identified with her.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 23 . 3/31/2015
Wish they were married already, and then they wouldn't have to part! I like how he wants her to make up with Edith.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 22 . 3/31/2015
Awww...you faded to black! You've set up a situation in contrast to Pamuk that is interesting. I don't buy that Matthew from canon is experienced, but given the Matthew in your story, it makes more sense.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
Interesting and nicely played! This is the first story I've read where Matthew already knew.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
Ooh! Interesting twist in how the Pamuk incident is revealed! I like how the diary itself entered the plot.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 19 . 3/31/2015
A fascinating development, with the two of them kissing in the lake! I wonder where you'll go with this.

I'm REALLY enjoying your sexually assertive, confident Matthew!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
"Crawley Croquet", I love it! How do you do this, turning the mundane details of their life into such a hilarious tale?

And yay! You'll be diverging from canon for the ending! ::does a happy dance::
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
Laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes...
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
When did Matthew re-button his waistcoat? :)

What lovely tension you've set up here! It's nice to see a dovetail with canon.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
Yep, expected the puppies, but still: well done!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
A ball at Downton! What a cute idea! You're very good at gift-giving, I bet. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
"the fourth earl disapproved of everything": I love your incidental descriptions.

A great first kiss! I'm looking forward to how you navigate the Pamuk situation.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »