Reviews for Lady Mary Crawley's Diary
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
LOL on the Latin. Loved M/M's silent conversation while Isobel and Violet were arguing. Great resolution at the end!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Lovely! I knew it was going to be a SnowCarson! Great UST between them. It's so nice to see them all having fun.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Really nice scene on the bench, and LOL on the Kama Sutra reference.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
LOL at the scene when the family discovers Mary on the floor! Great job depicting M/M's infuriating way of running hot and then not talking to each other for weeks on end.

I love how Mary's awareness of her attraction to Matthew is changing.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
A lovely scene. The situation is Implausible, given canon, but I'm enjoying this story so much I just don't care. :-D
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
Wow. Unexpected ending! I love how the letter plot finished, and great touch with Edith writing in the diary.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Pilfering through a lady's hand bag doesn't seem like something Matthew would do, but you're having so much fun with it and they were more immature before the war, so I'm just going with it. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Haha about Mary drinking her tea in small sips.

Loved the moment when Cora kissed the dozing Mary. Broke my heart.

Ooh, I like the addition of Matthew being sick and Mary's clever use of Isis. (Although Pharoah was Robert's dog at this point in canon, you're having way too much fun with Isis, so no worries. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
Clever device with the Farleys, and I love how angry Mary is with Matthew and how desperately she wants a little of his attention, but she's planning to give him the cold shoulder to punish him. Perfect. It's so Mary; classic self-destructive behavior.

I like how you're repeating the "my most sincerest, charming smile" phrase.

Nice touch with Wilde and Thomas.

"Just call me Uncle Claudius." LOL

LOL on Mary looking at her own bottom and trying to understand men.

Great ending!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Sweet, sexy, subtle. I love it!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Mary's transformation is so well done, it hurts. I love her worries about Carson's present, and the references to her losing weight, and the cursing. Her sense of humor remains, despite it all.

Ooh: regarding the housemaid opening the door, very nice reuse of canon dialogue!

"Shouldn't you be soliciting?" LOL

Love their lunch in the kitchen, and the way Mary just unconsciously called him "darling". You're doing a masterful job here of fitting between the chinks of canon.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Very clever premise! Great characterization of Mary. Nice explanation for how Mary came to have a picture of Matthew.

(He's the heir presumptive, not the heir apparent, but whatever. :)

Loved the Isis development and all the extra M/M interactions we didn't get to see in canon. You're doing a nice job of slowly and plausibly warming them up to each other.

Mary's voice is hysterical!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/14/2015
Please! Update! I love it. Thanks!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 29 . 2/15/2015
An update to this fabulous story would be so lovely. Please?
dna2000 chapter 29 . 1/13/2015
pleeeeease update soon! absolutely love this story xx
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »