Reviews for Lost
This story is awesome please come back and finish
Buddy'sBabe chapter 20 . 1/16
Really good story. I hope all is well with u. Please comeback and finish. Such a good story
aruvqan chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
random comment on reread - "one of my best friends and you are also a huge part of my life" - when I was growing up and after I was an adult, many of my friends would hang out with my family for events like 4th of July picnics at the summer house, or the Saturday after Thanksgiving 'Leftover Bonanza' potluck [getting a bunch of people together to eat up all the leftovers and generally party down] or the Happy Hangover Day party [1st of January] - if I had been Ranger, Steph would have been invited to come hang out even if she wasn't my girlfriend, and chances are Morelli would have also been invited [BF/GF were frequently invited even if we didn't actually like them, it was all about the friendships, not the gettings into bed and we tried to be friendly to their SOs even if we didn't like them.]
aruvqan chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
Heh, my favorite migraine med is 'midrin' - or at least the generic compounded version that is valium, tylenol and caffeine in a pretty red capsule. All things considered, low dose valium is good for Steph and her canon flying fears.

And I think the story has been good so far )
aruvqan chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
I think moving down is a great idea - he can run Rangeman from Miami just as easily as Trenton. And getting to know Julie better is a fantastic idea )
aruvqan chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
*snicker* The only person I know who wasn't surprised at getting pregnant was someone who was actively trying to get pregnant [and they were thrilled when they found out ) ]
aruvqan chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
LOL I understand family size shock ... my family pretty much all has 2 kids and quits, my husband's mom is one of 12 kids and father is one of 7 kids. Their family reunion parties are massive!
highlands girl chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
This is an intriguing story... true to canon but different enough to keep me wishing for more. I really appreciate what you have written and will look forward to any future chapters you decide to post.
rogerse98 chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
I just found this story and love it. I hope you'll come back to it one day. No babies! It is possible to be married and deliriously happy without having children, really!
mjz1978 chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
So I know you haven't updated this story in like a year, but I love it!
shellbell78 chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
I love this story and hope you get a chance to finish it. Great job so far.
mjz1978 chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Great story! I hope you continue to update it :)
Babewilde chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
I know it's been a long time since an update but I am hoping with fingers crossed one day you will have time to finish this fantastic story
I love steph and ranger stories with Julie too
Hope you are doing well x
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Hope all is well with you. We miss you and your muse:):)
babigurl21793 chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
Love this. Hope you update soon!