Reviews for Ruled By Secrecy
orca3553 chapter 1 . 3/20
good lemon i dont like graphic lemons either
allthewolves chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was great! I dislike graphic lemons too, and appreciated the more subtle writing.
I think it's great that you provided exposition and character development for the first part of the story.

I have nothing really more to add. Just well written (not just from a style sense, but your grammar and punctuation had no spelling mistakes) overall.
Archer17 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
that was the most poetic story iv ever read it was grate
shatteredxstars chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I love this so much. I dislike graphic lemons too; a lot of them just go way too far. This was perfection and the emotions were well-expressed and very believable to that of the characters in the game. Thank you for writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is so beautiful. I actually read like, twice a week bc it's my fav.
Alex chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I myself am not the biggest fan of Lemons, but none the less I found this touching. I would post a review on your other LinkXMidna stories. But I'll just say it here. I love them all x3 and I think your an amazing writer of fanfiction.
Shadow's Clutches chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Wow... excellent writing! Such emotion you show in your story. How desperate they are for each other. Both feeling a torrent of emotions coursing through them and unable to hold back. Needing each other. Amazing job!
CherryTree chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful. That's the only way to describe this.

I think I'm gonna cry...
dont worry chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
dont worry about it! Write about what you would like 2 write about its your story after all
KatMelody chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Let me just say that that was probably the best fanfiction I've ever read - specifically in the romance era.
I have never had a fondness for lemons. Most the time, when I come across them, I laugh at their lust-driven details and complete OOCness. This one, though... you managed to focus on the relationship and describe that in a manor that didn't make the sexual aspect of the moment utterly revolting. It inspired so much joy in me!
Great read. The only quip I have is that the beginning parts before the actual "lemon" part took place were a bit confusing. Otherwise, it was awesome! x3
MsJadeSilver chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Such a beautiful piece. I really enjoyed reading this. The graphic subtleties are amazing, and you have very greatly captured the two's personalities. Very good.
Laya0221 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I thought it was great. No need for graphic lemons. You did a wonderful job expressing how they felt.
Corbin chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was a masterpiece.
Fullmetal Zelda chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
A very descriptive and gripping piece of writing. Not too sexual but definately seductive.

You have my thumbs up. :)
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow, that was...heartbreaking. Beautifully written and utterly heartbreaking. Oh my goodness, the angst. This goes perfectly with the crushing ending of TP. I think you wrote Link perfectly, innocent yet wanting her-wanting her, but not. And Midna feeling the same way, as if he is too good for her. Which at a glance is ironic considering who she is, but it makes perfect sense if you really understand her character, which you truly seem to.
Good job building up to that love scene. It wasn't at all overdone, so I hope you don't think so. That's my kind of lemon, descriptive in the way of emotions and feelings, conservative in terms of physical details. This is probably the most angsty love scene I've every seen, hehe. Amazing.