Reviews for Ruled By Secrecy
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 6/25
good job
Wow
Monsiuer Day V chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This is a truly masterful work of art. Absolutely breathtaking. Magnificent piece of work!
orca3553 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
good lemon i dont like graphic lemons either
allthewolves chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was great! I dislike graphic lemons too, and appreciated the more subtle writing.
I think it's great that you provided exposition and character development for the first part of the story.

I have nothing really more to add. Just well written (not just from a style sense, but your grammar and punctuation had no spelling mistakes) overall.
Archer17 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
that was the most poetic story iv ever read it was grate
shatteredxstars chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I love this so much. I dislike graphic lemons too; a lot of them just go way too far. This was perfection and the emotions were well-expressed and very believable to that of the characters in the game. Thank you for writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is so beautiful. I actually read like, twice a week bc it's my fav.
Alex chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I myself am not the biggest fan of Lemons, but none the less I found this touching. I would post a review on your other LinkXMidna stories. But I'll just say it here. I love them all x3 and I think your an amazing writer of fanfiction.
Shadow's Clutches chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Wow... excellent writing! Such emotion you show in your story. How desperate they are for each other. Both feeling a torrent of emotions coursing through them and unable to hold back. Needing each other. Amazing job!
CherryTree chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful. That's the only way to describe this.

I think I'm gonna cry...
dont worry chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
dont worry about it! Write about what you would like 2 write about its your story after all
KnickKnackKitKat chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Let me just say that that was probably the best fanfiction I've ever read - specifically in the romance era.
I have never had a fondness for lemons. Most the time, when I come across them, I laugh at their lust-driven details and complete OOCness. This one, though... you managed to focus on the relationship and describe that in a manor that didn't make the sexual aspect of the moment utterly revolting. It inspired so much joy in me!
Great read. The only quip I have is that the beginning parts before the actual "lemon" part took place were a bit confusing. Otherwise, it was awesome! x3
NullandVoidDeletedProfile chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Such a beautiful piece. I really enjoyed reading this. The graphic subtleties are amazing, and you have very greatly captured the two's personalities. Very good.
Laya0221 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I thought it was great. No need for graphic lemons. You did a wonderful job expressing how they felt.